The Student Room Group

Why do so many people want to get in relationships?

Scroll to see replies

Aw you sure?
I'm feeling so awful and useless now as I cant even think of a ****ing pun :frown:

Well I already am! :cry2:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aw you sure?
I'm feeling so awful and useless now as I cant even think of a ****ing pun :frown:

Take your time. Wit is razor sharp and fast, but speed develops with experience.
Original post by Rhaenys10
Ttingox...what a guy!

Anyway, most people saying that they want to get in a relationship have never been in one, so they've got the impression that their life is going to miraculously improve when they get a girlfriend/boyfriend. Simple as that

I know, it doesn't work like that, does it not?

Original post by AlexFam
I don't even really remember GCSE maths. It's all a blur before last year. Circle theorems were my nightmare, but after GCSE things became more intuitive for me, and for a lot of people I know. It's a lot more in depth so I think you'll be well suited for it if you apply yourself and learn intuitive explanations for things.

Well, I'll see how AS maths goes then maybe consider FM modules later on first :biggrin:
Sounds like a plan. From what I've gleaned on TSR, you have the intelligence to understand FM.
Original post by AlexFam
Sounds like a plan. From what I've gleaned on TSR, you have the intelligence to understand FM.

Was it all the quarky jokes :wink:
Certainly the charming puns :wink:
Original post by AlexFam
Certainly the charming puns :wink:

:hat2:

Now stop meson about and do some physics :wink:
**** I just realised I'm moving in 5 hours. I still have stuff to pack LOL. Have a wonderful evening.
Original post by AlexFam
**** I just realised I'm moving in 5 hours. I still have stuff to pack LOL. Have a wonderful evening.

You too :smile:

Talk another time :smile:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
i want someone in my room at night

Someone needs jesus

im not crazy.
i just want someone to hug when i wake up panicked is that too much to ask?
Original post by CoolCavy
im not crazy.

I know how u feel cavy :smile:
Reply 111
im not crazy.

I can give you this virtual hug if that helps :hugs:
bc i want to be genuinely wanted and for someone to need me like i need them.
and selfishly i want someone in my room at night to make things go away :lol:

:hugs:
Original post by ForestShadow
who couldn't? what did you have for dinner? I had this chinese pork dish with pickled veg, sounds weird but it was rly good :coma:

omg i'd kill for something properly cooked in an actual person's home=)))))
i ate a sandwich... again
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aw you sure?

Some people are natural at it, some people just takes a bit longer is all :hugs:

Dw about it
Reply 115
because of humans' natural want to make babies 'n ****.
I guess so.

And you expect me to do that how?
Yh, my friend just got into a relationship.
I doubt it will last long seeing as the girl has had at least 2 ex's in the last 6 months...

I just don't get what they want/get out of it. You give a lot to get nothing in return in the future...
:biggrin: But I guess if it makes them happy, they can do it... Just so that they are happy enough to cancel out the sadness, in case she dumps him, or the other way round... I think I'm just being to cautious as a friend, jus don't want him to get hurt I guess...
Original post by Rhaenys10
omg i'd kill for something properly cooked in an actual person's home=)))))
i ate a sandwich... again

what do you mean an actual persons home? do you live alone?

why dont you cook some food, meat and veg is cheapish if you know where to buy it?

also dont kill and dont do drugs :lol:
I got to make her laugh by just being myself and I got to treat her like a slut when we're all alone, what is not to love.

Though that's not everyone's relationship, but that's what I choose to remember from my 3 and half years with someone.

Quick Reply