Reply 6901
Original post by tasha_tah
Only once :hmpf:

Why do u always get it ?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Right place, right time :wink:
Original post by UWS
Right place, right time :wink:

every god damn time, you must refresh the page constantly when its about 10 off and then wait precisely for it to be one off and then post?
[video="youtube;IWj9MHaWOLA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWj9MHaWOLA[/video]
Reply 6904
Original post by ForestShadow
every god damn time, you must refresh the page constantly when its about 10 off and then wait precisely for it to be one off and then post?

Yeah I have a boring/sad life.
:lurk:
:cry2:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
:cry2:

:console: Whats wrong?

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by mr T 999

Life is one messed up and screwed up thing.
Like i get to see my mum on my birthday but i have to be supervised by two people.

I feel like im a criminal and a low life.
I feel only one person would miss me in real life if i went and died.
I feel i have no one to talk to in real life about these issues in my life and head.
Im fed up of being treated different.

I just want freedom to speak to my mum without people supervising us, and my mum is the only one i use to talk to, i would go and see her and just have a emotional breakdown because of things that happen.

Sorry for rambling, im pathetic i know. Sorry.
Im just scum of the earth so just ignore.....
(edited 7 years ago)
Like i get to see my mum on my birthday but i have to be supervised by two people.

I feel i have no one to talk to in real life about these issues in my life and head.

I just want freedom to speak to my mum without people supervising us, and my mum is the only one i use to talk to, i would go and see her and just have a emotional breakdown because of things that happen.

Don't say that your not a criminal your a butterfly :console: your definitely not scum! :nah: if you were to die at least you have 1 person that will miss you. Having 1 good person in your life is more than enough, than having a bunch of fake people around.

I'm sure you will have the freedom to speak your mum someday. Your only 16/17 once you turn 18 your a legally an adult and don't have to listen to anyone and you do what you want :h:

I wised I can give hugs from this screen :frown: :jumphug: :hugs: :hugs: :lovehug: :cube:

Posted from OtherWorld

Feel the same way sometimes... You're not alone. Just stay strong and you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Nah some girls on insta are into it :colone:

Ohh right :rofl:
Fair enough then :tongue:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Wasn't tagged (:moon:), but the answer would be a no from me. My feet aren't my best feature. :no:

:five:

Heyy don't say those things about yourself! You are much more than that:yep:

I understand where you're coming from and yes, it would be better to have more freedom. Unfortunately, past circumstances have meant that this can't be the case at the moment. Make the most of every opportunity you get (as I have no doubt that you will) then hopefully things will develop and improve from there? You never know, you may even be able to have no supervisors in the coming 6 months/year. You've already had such a massive leap from last year but I do understand you'd want more than this; it's the least you deserve.

I'd also like to say that I'm sure there are people who would hate to see the worst happen to you! It might not be obvious though; some people have very funny ways of showing it, if they do show their love at all.

Remember you can PM whenever you want :smile: It's open for as much rambling as you feel you need to:yep:

And happy to see you here again! :hugs:

100 post stats:
UWS - 40 :congrats:
saraxh - 5
Grimm Reaper - 3
hamza772000 - 3
Ayaz789 - 2
I am L -2
mediaya -2
Pinkteddyx64 - 2
Qaz25 - 2
Saba XD - 2