The Student Room Group

I'm tired but I want to stay up

I'm bored, anyone feel like they are sleepy but would rather not sleep? Should I try to force myself not to sleep or drink some coffee.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
I'm bored, anyone feel like they are sleepy but would rather not sleep? Should I try to force myself not to sleep or drink some coffee.

Why do you want to stay up? :hmmmm: I always feel like sleeping

I might stay up to watch The Great Indian Bakeoff with Paul Bollywood.

:colondollar: :lazy: :hide:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Go outside and make some friends
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
Why do you want to stay up? :hmmmm: I always feel like sleeping :colondollar: :lazy: :hide:

I want to read my textbook and my uni prospectuses and watch camera reviews. :colondollar: I love sleeping but it's so early for a Friday.
Reply 4
Original post by GUMI
Go outside and make some friends

Not in the area I live in, I don't like the people here. :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by SeanFM
Why do you want to stay up? :hmmmm: I always feel like sleeping

I might stay up to watch The Great Indian Bakeoff with Paul Bollywood.

:colondollar: :lazy: :hide:

that just made my day
I want to read my textbook and my uni prospectuses and watch camera reviews. :colondollar: I love sleeping but it's so early for a Friday.

You're such a nerd :rofl: in a good way :wink: you can do that on the weekend :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by SeanFM
You're such a nerd :rofl: in a good way :wink: you can do that on the weekend :wink:

Shouldn't you be the nerd? :lol: I want to do it now :cry: I did this during the summer and I just have the motivation to do it now lol. Is this sad? :curious:
I'm getting a pint of cola down my neck atm for the caffeine, I just wanna chill and hopefully fall asleep in front of the TV but I've promised to do some lifts in a couple hours. Still, I stand to make 60 quid tonight, so I'm just thinking of that really.
Shouldn't you be the nerd? :lol: I want to do it now :cry: I did this during the summer and I just have the motivation to do it now lol. Is this sad? :curious:

No :innocent: might watch some Yugioh before sleep today though :colondollar:

Smh, sleep is important too though :s-smilie: but not sad I guess, you are just passionate about it :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
No :innocent: might watch some Yugioh before sleep today though :colondollar:

Smh, sleep is important too though :s-smilie: but not sad I guess, you are just passionate about it :tongue:

Wait...you said you don't watch anime :colonhash:

It's the weekend, I can easily wake up at 2pm and my mum told me not to stay up and read. Not listening to her at all. :colone:
We may have some cigarettes from years ago when my uncle used to stay round, would that work? :hmmmm: caffeine tbh has the adverse effect on me so I end up falling asleep with drinking it.
I wonder if my mother would allow me to vape, I'm not really a vaping type of person but there is always a first time for everything :redface:

I haven't had pure caffeine tablets in a while, I had some and they made me throw up and caffeine drinks make me sleepy.
Slap yourself.

Spoiler

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Slap yourself.

Spoiler

Slap me :sexface: I look so stupid :lol:
I just woke up from a nap but I really need to clean the pile of **** I call my room so I will probably spend the next 5 hours doing that -__-

Ugh I need to find where my mum put the clean duvet covers!
Slap me :sexface: I look so stupid :lol:

I enjoy slapping.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I just woke up from a nap but I really need to clean the pile of **** I call my room so I will probably spend the next 5 hours doing that -__-

Ugh I need to find where my mum put the clean duvet covers!

I napped for like 15 minutes lol :rofl: I can't even say it's a nap, if I need to tidy up my room urgently I shove everything in a bin bag :teehee:

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I enjoy slapping.

Can you slap my teacher who locked me in his classroom with him? :love:

That is such a dull reason to stay awake id have taken sleeping tablets by now.
Original post by 999tigger
That is such a dull reason to stay awake id have taken sleeping tablets by now.

I enjoy reading textbooks at night, I find I have this kick of motivation that I can't find during the day.

Quick Reply

Latest