Original post by FireFreezer77
I love it when people quit on me when I'm suffering :cry2:

I hope this isn't about me
Partially I'm afraid :frown:
Sorry
Partially I'm afraid :frown:
Sorry

Why? I can't advise you on your anxiety disorder because I don't know anything about it and giving you the wrong advice would make it worse :/

What did you want me to say?
Original post by ForestShadow
hence I do not involve myself in those debates, funny thing is the wrong ppl think theyre right, they dont even doubt themselves for a second making the debate exponentially harder :facepalm:
:hugs: Someone who agrees.
Let me give you an example forest. Today, I was on that Pakistan/India conflict thread. Basically, everyone on that thread was blaming each other. And, the fact they weren't realising was that they were arguing about who killed more people. I mean isn't human life important? Why was this even an issue that which side killed more people in the past. That debate was mind numbing on so many levels. The person thought I was wrong to point that out because Muslims are wrong regardless.
Original post by mediaya
:jumphug: ayaz :colondollar: get well soon bhai jaaaaaan:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah hopefully :redface: hence no Pms today :frown: Duas requested
Well to me it seemed like you just didn't care. You didn't really put any effort in and it hurt me (yes I know I get hurt easily).
You were chatting to others and just took a lot longer to reply to me than them indicating that you really weren't bothered :frown:
But its my fault.

It's depression...
And I understand that but not saying anything makes it worse. So id rather you try to help than not do anything. Because its unlikely it will get worse.

Well just anything really!

I dont know if you know how **** I'm feeling right now.Honestly couldn't be much worse :frown:
Well to me it seemed like you just didn't care. You didn't really put any effort in and it hurt me (yes I know I get hurt easily).
You were chatting to others and just took a lot longer to reply to me than them indicating that you really weren't bothered :frown:
But its my fault.

It's depression...
And I understand that but not saying anything makes it worse. So id rather you try to help than not do anything. Because its unlikely it will get worse.

Well just anything really!

I dont know if you know how **** I'm feeling right now.Honestly couldn't be much worse :frown:

I don't know how you could say that when I was chatting to you as much as I was chatting to that Alex dude or whatever he was called

Also I don't deal well when people get all sarcastic to me for no reason, I just don't engage very well. So when you got all stroppy to me for no reason I'm naturally going to be less reluctant to give you advise on a topic I know nothing about anyway.

Also if you have a problem with me at least @ me instead of talking about me about me on another thread
Original post by Saba XD
You are pretty. :hand:

Since when were there so many comedians on TSR. :lol:

Spoiler

No worries, Im still handling normal maths as best as I can right now, let alone further, intelligence is attractive :wink:

How has your day been then apart from the FM? :holmes: mine felt like a short day and I bought some presents for some birthdays

Nah I reckon youre kinder, I just rep random ppl cos then I can rep the ppl I want again :rofl:

as for replies, I just like to talk, talkative me :007:

is 'very pretty' not accurate for you? ok final offer is 'very beautiful' ok? (this assumes the avi is you :biggrin: )

your gems are your pride too :rofl3:

culture less? how is that even possible youve experienced at least 2 right?

and lmao how the f*** is that pathetic? its your kindness again :wink: , I volunteer at the library so I guess we're 'pathetic' together :redface: for real tho, heart of a lion!

singing and acting huh....if I taught you dancing then youd be a classic triple threat :u:

what style do you sing? blues? and what acting? (Im assuming acting like in plays and stuff, not just playing hard to get and making up good stories about how you didnt do the FM hwk to your teach)

Today was just an average day, I guess. But I did suddenly realize that, for this entire week, every lunch, I had been eating chips. :facepalm: Need to make some changes...

I agree with the fact that intelligence is attractive, but it is not intelligent to start a subject two weeks later than the rest of the class and then try to catch up. :sigh:

For some birthdays? Is yours anytime soon?

All this time, I thought the reps you gave me were real... :cry2: I am legitimately heartbroken. Nevertheless, the reps and the replies make you ultra friendly.

It is me, and, now I'm sure that you need to visit the opticians. :slap:

Ah, yes, those lovely sparkling gems. My pride and honour. :u:

Spoiler

Well, I don't really watch Tamil movies or go to the temple or have Tamil lessons or anything like the other Tamil girls I know. Compared to them, I know pretty much nothing. Never even been to Srilanka. Am fluent in speaking Tamil though. :u: I am way more familiar with British culture, but, again, I don't really involve myself in anything. I don't really follow any culture or religion anymore, so I don't really know what culture I belong to?

Volunteering makes me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile. :five:
(edited 7 years ago)
I meant after that.
Then was fine and you were chatting as much then I agree.

When did I get stroppy? I dont recall that?!
I was feeling like **** and still am (not because of you).
But I thought we were friends? Friends help each other or try to at least I thought?

I also said it was partially you, not all you. Only a little bit you. Mostly others who I thought I could rely on but not.
And tbh I honestly thought I was quoting you too much and messaging too much so I was gonna back off for a bit.

Sorry if I hurt you, was not my intention at all. I apologize
Awkward. Went to my kitchen without my hijab thinking I'd be okay cos its late until my guy flatmate came and started talking. That was SO not what I thought would happen :colonhash: Going out tomorrow and he's coming with us too, he'll now see me in a hijab. Now that would be even more awkward :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: think i'm ready to shock him :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 550
Original post by BrokenLife
Awkward. Went to my kitchen without my hijab thinking I'd be okay cos its late until my guy flatmate came and started talking. That was SO not what I thought would happen :colonhash: Going out tomorrow and he's coming with us too, he'll now see me in a hijab. Now that would be even more awkward :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: think i'm ready to shock him :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

psst... you didn't reply to my last pm
I've screwed up again...:cry2:
I'm such an awful friend!
I meant after that.
Then was fine and you were chatting as much then I agree.

When did I get stroppy? I dont recall that?!
I was feeling like **** and still am (not because of you).
But I thought we were friends? Friends help each other or try to at least I thought?

I also said it was partially you, not all you. Only a little bit you. Mostly others who I thought I could rely on but not.
And tbh I honestly thought I was quoting you too much and messaging too much so I was gonna back off for a bit.

Sorry if I hurt you, was not my intention at all. I apologize

You said you were going away though? I'm so confused rn

Thanks for stating the obvious
Advice is needed on fixing this flaw (hence why I made that thread)

Right here, came across as sarcastic/ stroppy to me for some reason

Of course; we are still friends :hugs:

I just don't know how to help you with stuff like this, just tell me what I need to do when you get like this?

What else happened? You know you can talk to me anytime, right?
Dw about quoting me too much :hugs:
I know I did. I just got lonely I guess and wanted someone to talk to.

Ah I see, ok I admit that was sarcastic, apologies.

Aw I'm so relieved to hear that!

Tbh I desperately need my flaws pointing out and then advice on fixing them! That would be a massive help to me! Absolutely huge!
But when I'm like this, I just want you to take into consideration that I'm not thinking straight and don't realize what I'm saying.
Maybe even try to cheer me up?

Just stuff, id rather not talk about it if that's ok?
Aw well I do now!
Well ok, if you say so!

omg hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi haven't seen you around here in ages!
Original post by RobML
psst... you didn't reply to my last pm

Ssssh.. :biggrin:

Omg sorryyy I was gonna reply but then I fell asleep and then I had sooo much work to do

I didn't forget though. I'm gunna reply now, Rob. :smile:
I know I did. I just got lonely I guess and wanted someone to talk to.

Ah I see, ok I admit that was sarcastic, apologies.

Aw I'm so relieved to hear that!

Tbh I desperately need my flaws pointing out and then advice on fixing them! That would be a massive help to me! Absolutely huge!
But when I'm like this, I just want you to take into consideration that I'm not thinking straight and don't realize what I'm saying.
Maybe even try to cheer me up?

Just stuff, id rather not talk about it if that's ok?
Aw well I do now!
Well ok, if you say so!

You weren't jealous because I was talking physics jokes with that Alex dude, were you?

I can't advise you though, the most I can do is just talk to you, which is kinda what you need but I'm not a psychologist/ mental health professional

Sorry, I will keep in mind for future reference though :hugs:
You'll have to excuse me :colondollar: You are the first person I've knowingly encountered with multiple mental illnesses
drunk
feel any better now? :console: also since when were did you get the community assistant role? congrats man!

A little bit. I should be well by the end of the weekend. :smile: Damn Fresher's Flu!!!About a week ago, thank you!! :smile:
x

:hi:

Latest

Trending

Trending