The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
Find some dew in flowers and take photos of it? :tongue:

I don't feel too good :cry: but I didn't realise it rained overnight? I can't exactly throw water on some flowers.. You know I just take pictures of swans or ducks :lol:
Original post by homeland.lsw
go for it, i have all the time in the word :wink:

Isn't it world :hmmmm:

Anyways one day I was watching Bake Off as you do and I saw how they made those fabulous cakes and I felt hungry and tempted to bake some cakes. I decided to melt white chocolate in the microwave and I thought about a minute and a half will do. Little did I know, when the microwave pinged and I opened the door, the sight before me would not be chocolate but rather the look of burnt toast lol. :rofl: my sister asked why I melted milk chocolate but it was white for God's sake :cry: the microwave sizzled and made a bang and the alarm went off.

The time when I made a microwave mug cake, well that's another story entirely.
Original post by Rhythmical
Isn't it world :hmmmm:

Anyways one day I was watching Bake Off as you do and I saw how they made those fabulous cakes and I felt hungry and tempted to bake some cakes. I decided to melt white chocolate in the microwave and I thought about a minute and a half will do. Little did I know, when the microwave pinged and I opened the door, the sight before me would not be chocolate but rather the look of burnt toast lol. :rofl: my sister asked why I melted milk chocolate but it was white for God's sake :cry: the microwave sizzled and made a bang and the alarm went off.

The time when I made a microwave mug cake, well that's another story entirely.

i cry for you, your microwave, your sister, but most of all your chocolate
i cry for you, your microwave, your sister, but most of all your chocolate

I sat on some chocolate yesterday and had to put it in the fridge as it melted :rofl: I have three sisters, pray for me :cry2:
about to play badminton :excited:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Since when were there so many comedians on TSR. :lol:

Spoiler

Today was just an average day, I guess. But I did suddenly realize that, for this entire week, every lunch, I had been eating chips. :facepalm: Need to make some changes...

I agree with the fact that intelligence is attractive, but it is not intelligent to start a subject two weeks later than the rest of the class and then try to catch up. :sigh:

For some birthdays? Is yours anytime soon?

All this time, I thought the reps you gave me were real... :cry2: I am legitimately heartbroken. Nevertheless, the reps and the replies make you ultra friendly.

It is me, and, now I'm sure that you need to visit the opticians. :slap:

Ah, yes, those lovely sparkling gems. My pride and honour. :u:

Spoiler

Well, I don't really watch Tamil movies or go to the temple or have Tamil lessons or anything like the other Tamil girls I know. Compared to them, I know pretty much nothing. Never even been to Srilanka. Am fluent in speaking Tamil though. :u: I am way more familiar with British culture, but, again, I don't really involve myself in anything. I don't really follow any culture or religion anymore, so I don't really know what culture I belong to?

Volunteering makes me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile. :five:

Good morning Unknown :hat2:

well first of all this bit in your profile makes no sense

because you and I are having a great convo so far :u:

chips huh, well at least youre getting lots of potatoes? they must be healthy cos they grow in the ground and stuff, besides theyre so cute

and the bit about starting topics from ages back is me with vine trends :lol:

nope Im buying them for a great couple who have birthdays around the same date-way to make me feel like Im forever alone lol :rofl:

mine is may 1st, when is yours? :holmes:

and I said I did that so I could give rep to the ppl I rly want including you so there :007: dont be heartbroken :console: also how can you be heartbroken? I never had your heart in the first place :wink:

visited the opticians last week funnily enough, my prescription is pretty low tho luckily so my glasses aren't too heavy

also stop it with the comedian and optician things, we get it ok? youre pretty and humble :moon:

and 10 gems isnt an achievement, it just shows how the extent of procrastination from my school work :lol: the real deal starts at 12 gems like the bear:redface: are you close to 10? Im halfway to 11 I reckon

Im more familiar with british culture too, and can speak fluent Cantonese...cant write or read very well tho! where d you go over summer/other holidays then? been abroad much? I go to HK and sometimes aus too

any plans for the weekend? :biggrin:
Original post by Saba XD
:hugs: Someone who agrees.

Spoiler

wow what and advanced argument indeed :holmes:

I stay away from those threads, too much drama and bad vibes :u:
Original post by ForestShadow
about to play badminton :excited:

how was it :holmes:
Original post by fatima1998

You can't finish a badminton match in an hour... :no:
Tired of everything.

well that was ....tmi :lol:

:moo:
Maybe, she wants you to stay overnight but only as a friend? :s-smilie:
Disgusting. I got up so late this morning and I've not washed yet so my skin is crawling.
Headache. :s-smilie:
feel very cold due to the *****y weather
Original post by junayd1998
:frown:

be happyyyyy :tongue:
Good morning Unknown :hat2:

well first of all this bit in your profile makes no sense

because you and I are having a great convo so far :u:

chips huh, well at least youre getting lots of potatoes? they must be healthy cos they grow in the ground and stuff, besides theyre so cute

and the bit about starting topics from ages back is me with vine trends :lol:

nope Im buying them for a great couple who have birthdays around the same date-way to make me feel like Im forever alone lol :rofl:

mine is may 1st, when is yours? :holmes:

and I said I did that so I could give rep to the ppl I rly want including you so there :007: dont be heartbroken :console: also how can you be heartbroken? I never had your heart in the first place :wink:

visited the opticians last week funnily enough, my prescription is pretty low tho luckily so my glasses aren't too heavy

also stop it with the comedian and optician things, we get it ok? youre pretty and humble :moon:

and 10 gems isnt an achievement, it just shows how the extent of procrastination from my school work :lol: the real deal starts at 12 gems like the bear:redface: are you close to 10? Im halfway to 11 I reckon

Im more familiar with british culture too, and can speak fluent Cantonese...cant write or read very well tho! where d you go over summer/other holidays then? been abroad much? I go to HK and sometimes aus too

any plans for the weekend? :biggrin:

Afternoon, Forest Shadow. :hi:

You said yourself that you are very talkative- this conversation is going well because you are a good talker. :h:

Potatoes are healthy when they've been taken from the ground, but, not so much when they've been soaked and fried in gallons of oil. :puke:

Would you say this is cute:

Spoiler

We're all in the same boat, Forest Shadow. :console: Mine was on the 9th of September - you missed it. :slap:

Awww, thank you. :cry2: You keep making me emotional, man!

Can we just stop talking about me? When am I going to see a picture of you? :holmes:

I'm not that close because I was quite inactive for a while. But I'm back now. :smug:

Unlike you, I've never been abroad. :ashamed: But I do plan on going on a music tour this summer to Alsace (France) and Black Forest (Germany). I really want to taste Black Forest Cake. :teeth:

Spoiler

Further Maths all the way. :sigh: Yourself?
(edited 7 years ago)
:erm:
:lurk:
:getmecoat:
Reasonable :smile:
:erm:
:lurk:
:getmecoat:

:ninja: :lurk: :holmes: :getmecoat:
Original post by fatima1998

It was good in the end, warmed up with coach and got some great hits in , the clears were so strong some of my strings broke :lol:

Then the rest of the session was playing with some younger guys but theyve come a long way since they first joined!

Hows your saturday morning been? :hat2:

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
You can't finish a badminton match in an hour... :no:

this man knows whatsup! :five:

Original post by Saba XD
Maybe, she wants you to stay overnight but only as a friend? :s-smilie:

but she was flirting, I think shes just bored and wants to flirt with someone when she cant see her bf :erm:
I'm sat in rhe washing room waiting for my clothes to finish. Friar is making me feel extrmely nauseous in my throat. Very sick. Im going to wash my hair tonight.

Latest