The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ayyyy!!*jive*
Original post by mr T 999
Don't say that your not a criminal your a butterfly :console: your definitely not scum! :nah: if you were to die at least you have 1 person that will miss you. Having 1 good person in your life is more than enough, than having a bunch of fake people around.

I'm sure you will have the freedom to speak your mum someday. Your only 16/17 once you turn 18 your a legally an adult and don't have to listen to anyone and you do what you want :h:

I wised I can give hugs from this screen :frown: :jumphug: :hugs: :hugs: :lovehug: :cube:

Posted from OtherWorld

If i am not a criminal then, how come i aint allowed to go out on my own, they monitor my phone and tablet and laptop and every night i need to put my phone and tablet into bag downstairs and i dont or forget to they will shout at me and make me feel worse than i already do. And i guess thats true there.
Thank you for the wise words.
Aw thats kind of ya :hugs:
Just got a year from Monday until my freedom though. 52 ish weeks is a long time though.
Original post by ak143244
Feel the same way sometimes... You're not alone. Just stay strong and you'll be fine :smile:

Thank you but easier said than done though.

Original post by Matrix123
Ohh right :rofl:
Fair enough then :tongue:

:five:

Heyy don't say those things about yourself! You are much more than that:yep:

I understand where you're coming from and yes, it would be better to have more freedom. Unfortunately, past circumstances have meant that this can't be the case at the moment. Make the most of every opportunity you get (as I have no doubt that you will) then hopefully things will develop and improve from there? You never know, you may even be able to have no supervisors in the coming 6 months/year. You've already had such a massive leap from last year but I do understand you'd want more than this; it's the least you deserve.

I'd also like to say that I'm sure there are people who would hate to see the worst happen to you! It might not be obvious though; some people have very funny ways of showing it, if they do show their love at all.

Remember you can PM whenever you want :smile: It's open for as much rambling as you feel you need to:yep:

And happy to see you here again! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for your kind words :hugs: it aint looking likely to see my mum with out supervision due to they all think she is a evil person though :frown:
Maybe do but all the people i live with have expressed their dislike to me though.

Thank you :hugs:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Thank you but easier said than done though.

Thank you for your kind words :hugs: it aint looking likely to see my mum with out supervision due to they all think she is a evil person though :frown:
Maybe do but all the people i live with have expressed their dislike to me though.

Thank you :hugs:

Any time :hugs: That is a fair point, but they're letting you see her very soon, aren't they? That in itself is a big improvement on things. Prior to last week, did you think they'd even consider letting you see your mum? I don't think so, but they agreed.

Their actions, I feel, show their opinions on your mum and not on you. They dislike her and therefore probably feel it's for the best to minimise the time you two spend together as much as possible. I agree, this is probably the wrong thing to do; you love your mum very much and vice versa, but your grandparents are just trying to do what they think is the best thing for you.

Spoiler

No worries, just make sure to remember that :smile::hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForestShadow
so you had a good day I take it :lol:

Was alrite :colone:

What?:erm:
OK, have fun! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:wavey: from Manchester, killing some time before the first talk :smile:

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Wasn't tagged (:moon:), but the answer would be a no from me. My feet aren't my best feature. :no:

Original post by cbreef
NOOT NOOT :tongue:ingu:

PINGUUU
Original post by UWS
Ohno

:colonhash: :angry: :angry:
Any time :hugs: That is a fair point, but they're letting you see her very soon, aren't they? That in itself is a big improvement on things. Prior to last week, did you think they'd even consider letting you see your mum? I don't think so, but they agreed.

Their actions, I feel, show their opinions on your mum and not on you. They dislike her and therefore probably feel it's for the best to minimise the time you two spend together as much as possible. I agree, this is probably the wrong thing to do; you love your mum very much and vice versa, but your grandparents are just trying to do what they think is the best thing for you.

Spoiler

No worries, just make sure to remember that :smile::hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

You know something, they only let me see my mum if my uncle was there (and my uncle and mum dont get on) and i dont tell my mum my uncle is gonna go.

And you have a very true point there. thank you for helping me.
That is good quote there and maybe so, who knows.

Thank you for being a great friends :hugs:
You know something, they only let me see my mum if my uncle was there (and my uncle and mum dont get on) and i dont tell my mum my uncle is gonna go.

And you have a very true point there. thank you for helping me.
That is good quote there and maybe so, who knows.

Thank you for being a great friends :hugs:

Ohh yes, I remember you saying that...maybe they hate to see you so upset but still aren't massively keen on letting you meet up? I guess there's the slightly greater openness to the idea with them not refusing themselves. How bad is it? Maybe if you're uncle does agree, you could quickly try explaining the situation to your mum when you see her, and say you'd just like to have as great a time as possible despite your uncle being there?

No worries, yes I can't say I'm a massive fan of the movie but the quotes and lyrics are very inspiring, I find. Indeed:yep:

It's never a problem:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Was alrite :colone:

:wavey: from Manchester, killing some time before the first talk :smile:

PINGUUU

:colonhash: :angry: :angry:

:hi:
Let me know how it goes! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
Ayyyy!!*jive*

:jive:
Ohh yes, I remember you saying that...maybe they hate to see you so upset but still aren't massively keen on letting you meet up? I guess there's the slightly greater openness to the idea with them not refusing themselves. How bad is it? Maybe if you're uncle does agree, you could quickly try explaining the situation to your mum when you see her, and say you'd just like to have as great a time as possible despite your uncle being there?

No worries, yes I can't say I'm a massive fan of the movie but the quotes and lyrics are very inspiring, I find. Indeed:yep:

It's never a problem:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea maybe so and my uncle had agreed so lets just hope it aint too awkward on Monday and i can try to explain just hope she is fine with it.

Same here, dislike films with happy ever after and unrealistic story lines and i agree with ya there :hugs:
Yea maybe so and my uncle had agreed so lets just hope it aint too awkward on Monday and i can try to explain just hope she is fine with it.

Same here, dislike films with happy ever after and unrealistic story lines and i agree with ya there :hugs:

Well that's a start. Hopefully, and if it is, just remember your uncle is just tagging along - focus on what it's really about, seeing your mum and celebrating your birthday with her. :smile:
Hopefully she will be - she should be able to see where you're coming from.

Yeah, I like the way it was more focused on sisters than a prince and princess though. :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Well that's a start. Hopefully, and if it is, just remember your uncle is just tagging along - focus on what it's really about, seeing your mum and celebrating your birthday with her. :smile:
Hopefully she will be - she should be able to see where you're coming from.

Yeah, I like the way it was more focused on sisters than a prince and princess though. :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea i will do and yea i think she would, she is the only person in my family to get me.
And yea that is a true point
:hugs:
I guess i dont really know how to see positive things in life due to life has been negative for so long.
How are you? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Yea i will do and yea i think she would, she is the only person in my family to get me.
And yea that is a true point
I guess i dont really know how to see positive things in life due to life has been negative for so long.
How are you? :smile:

Good good, and indeed she is.
Aww well it does take a lot of perseverance and strength, which I know you have. It just takes a bit of time sometimes:yep:

I've been OK, thanks. Glad to have made it to the weekend :smile:
How's your weekend going so far?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Good good, and indeed she is.
Aww well it does take a lot of perseverance and strength, which I know you have. It just takes a bit of time sometimes:yep:

I've been OK, thanks. Glad to have made it to the weekend :smile:
How's your weekend going so far?
Posted from TSR Mobile

It sure does and it aint easy. Thank you for having faith in me.
Good to hear.
Minus the fact my grandparents are treating me like a criminal. im doing okay thanks. Just one big ball of emotions and feelings at the moment.
It sure does and it aint easy. Thank you for having faith in me.
Good to hear.
Minus the fact my grandparents are treating me like a criminal. im doing okay thanks. Just one big ball of emotions and feelings at the moment.

Indeed, but that makes it all the more worth it in the end :wink: No need to thank me; of course I have faith in you :h:

Good that it's that way despite that. Aww fair enough. I'm sure you're listening to your music. Have you heard The Fighter by Gym Class Heroes and Ryan Tedder? I find that's a good motivation song for me when I'm stressed/down.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed, but that makes it all the more worth it in the end :wink: No need to thank me; of course I have faith in you :h:

Good that it's that way despite that. Aww fair enough. I'm sure you're listening to your music. Have you heard The Fighter by Gym Class Heroes and Ryan Tedder? I find that's a good motivation song for me when I'm stressed/down.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Very true that and i felt i had to thank you because you are only the second person to say they have faith in me :smile:

Yea and of course i am. and no i havnt heard on them but i will check them out, thanks
Very true that and i felt i had to thank you because you are only the second person to say they have faith in me :smile:

Yea and of course i am. and no i havnt heard on them but i will check them out, thanks

Indeed and fair enough! Aww:hugs:

Good to hear! Okay, I hope you like it, the video that goes with it is good too!:yep:

Btw, gonna go and make lunch :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Wakey Wakey rise n shinneeeee:tongue:

Why is this thread so dead ? :facepalm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest