The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to Leeds

Applying for Access to Leeds. Any help on what to write for why you would like to study at leeds
Original post by becsw
Applying for Access to Leeds. Any help on what to write for why you would like to study at leeds

What course? Consider whether Leeds have a different method of teaching, whether it ranks high in the university tables, whether they have interesting course themes that ONLY they offer? etc..
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by NafNaf39
What course? Consider whether Leeds have a different method of teaching, whether it ranks high in the university tables, whether they have interesting course themes that ONLY they offer? etc..

Thank you!! I am wanting to study law :smile:
Reply 3
lol I'm gonna apply to leeds for law too! And through the Access to Leeds scheme, have you already sent off your UCAS application?
Reply 4
Original post by Senxpen
lol I'm gonna apply to leeds for law too! And through the Access to Leeds scheme, have you already sent off your UCAS application?

That's cool! What are your predicted grades? Not yet but hopefully soon! You?
I'm part of the RO (realising opportunities) programme, do I still need to do access to Leeds or should i get a reduced offer anyway? (if anyone knows lol)
Reply 6
Original post by espicton98
I'm part of the RO (realising opportunities) programme, do I still need to do access to Leeds or should i get a reduced offer anyway? (if anyone knows lol)

I don't think you need to :smile:
Original post by becsw
I don't think you need to :smile:

Thanks!!
Reply 8
Original post by becsw
That's cool! What are your predicted grades? Not yet but hopefully soon! You?

4A's- wbu? And not yet, i'm still doing drafts for my personal statement so I'm hoping to submit everything by the end of this month (fingers crossed)
Hey guys. Are any of you at Leeds Uni then. If so how’s it going for you?

Quick Reply

Latest