The Student Room Group

Low UKCAT score

I'm applying for medicine this year and I have a low UKCAT score of 600 and I am applying to East Anglia, Liverpool, Keele and Cardiff but I haven't fully decided about the latter two. Does anybody have any other suggestions of where I should apply to? Thank you :smile:
Original post by lottearcher99
I'm applying for medicine this year and I have a low UKCAT score of 600 and I am applying to East Anglia, Liverpool, Keele and Cardiff but I haven't fully decided about the latter two. Does anybody have any other suggestions of where I should apply to? Thank you :smile:

Look around of more. In my opinion Cardiff and UEA are tough choices. Apparently, Cardiff are really heavy on GCSE's.
Original post by lottearcher99

If you have amazing grades maybe have a look at Birmingham? Could be wrong though.

Also have you considered sitting the BMAT?
If you feel your PS is strong, Bristol only use the UKCAT for 10%, with a whopping 70% for PS. I'm looking to apply there as a graduate :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending