The Student Room Group

International Application, I'm a bit confused

Hello! I'm a EU student and my first language isn't English, but I'm planning on taking my TOEFL AND IELTS after the 15th October (which is when I want to submit my application), so do I put both in the education section or mention it in my personal statement?

If both of my results aren't good enough and that they have unfortunately already been sent to the universities I applied for, and I decide to retake one of them in January for example, and then send it to the same universities, without informing them, is it OK?

And between the TOEFL and IELTS, since I will pass both, they will choose the best scores, right?

I'm sorry but I'm really confused :/ (And I have so many more questions but I don't have them in mind right now...)
Reply 1
Original post by qaz plm
Hello! I'm a EU student and my first language isn't English, but I'm planning on taking my TOEFL AND IELTS after the 15th October (which is when I want to submit my application), so do I put both in the education section or mention it in my personal statement?

If both of my results aren't good enough and that they have unfortunately already been sent to the universities I applied for, and I decide to retake one of them in January for example, and then send it to the same universities, without informing them, is it OK?

And between the TOEFL and IELTS, since I will pass both, they will choose the best scores, right?

I'm sorry but I'm really confused :/ (And I have so many more questions but I don't have them in mind right now...)

You add the exams in the education section.

If you decide to resit then you need to inform the unis.

It's up to them whether they allow the highest score, or if they decide they prefer one over the other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending