The Student Room Group

Joint Honours!

I am thinking of doing Animal Behaviour and Biology. Firstly do you think these 2 are good choices and kinda fit together? From my understanding you do half the work from both subjects to make the whole course, so does this mean I won't have too much work and find it all to hard? What do you feel on joint degrees?? Finally if I apply to an open day and it asks you for 2 options do I put down animal behaviour and biology separately as they don't have joint options??
Reply 1
Hey, I'm applying for Classics with Arabic so I'm kind of in a similar situation.They sound pretty similar - just try and word your personal statement towards how the two combine and you'll be fine! I think it's about as much work as a regular degree since it's all done on a modular basis anyway, but good luck for it!
Original post by beckyemma
I am thinking of doing Animal Behaviour and Biology. Firstly do you think these 2 are good choices and kinda fit together? From my understanding you do half the work from both subjects to make the whole course, so does this mean I won't have too much work and find it all to hard? What do you feel on joint degrees?? Finally if I apply to an open day and it asks you for 2 options do I put down animal behaviour and biology separately as they don't have joint options??

Apparently, in joint honours you have to work harder. I think you will most likely do more than half of Biology.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending