The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Bananas :love: :biggrin:

:ahee: :five:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
If i am not a criminal then, how come i aint allowed to go out on my own, they monitor my phone and tablet and laptop and every night i need to put my phone and tablet into bag downstairs and i dont or forget to they will shout at me and make me feel worse than i already do. And i guess thats true there.
Thank you for the wise words.
Aw thats kind of ya :hugs:
Just got a year from Monday until my freedom though. 52 ish weeks is a long time though.

That sounds like a case of extreme over protevtive grandparents to me :erm:

Your like a caterpillar right now trapped in a cage and has no freedom. Once you transform into a butterfly, thats when you spead your beautiful wings and fly out the cage, and have the freedom to roam the world :flybye: You will have to wait 52 weeks for that to happen tho, but once that happnes you'll begin a new life :flutterby:
:hugs: :lovehug: :lovie2: :heart:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123

Aww OK, glad you've gotten through it :hugs:

Yea just about, just wish people would fight with me
How did your day go?
[video="youtube;l9TGSAi9pV0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9TGSAi9pV0[/video]
Original post by mr T 999
That sounds like a case of extreme over protevtive grandparents to me :erm:

Your like a caterpillar right now trapped in a cage and has no freedom. Once you transform into a butterfly, thats when you spead your beautiful wings and fly out the cage, and have the freedom to roam the world :flybye: You will have to wait 52 weeks for that to happen tho, but once that happnes you'll begin a new life :flutterby:
:hugs: :lovehug: :lovie2: :heart:

Sure does but you know the funny thing is my brother is a year and 3 months younger than me but he had freedom like he does what he wants and they wont bat a eye at him.

Thats very wise words there and hopefully i can, just need a fresh start and to move away.

Thank you :smile:
Yea just about, just wish people would fight with me
How did your day go?

Aww :console:
It was OK thanks, didn't do much - got some homework done and listening to music now :smile:
Aww :console:
It was OK thanks, didn't do much - got some homework done and listening to music now :smile:

Cool, what music are you listening to?
Sure does but you know the funny thing is my brother is a year and 3 months younger than me but he had freedom like he does what he wants and they wont bat a eye at him.

Thats very wise words there and hopefully i can, just need a fresh start and to move away.

Thank you :smile:

That's how it I'm afriad it's cause he's a guy and your a girl, the guy always has more freedom than girls do. It's just the way it is :sadnod:

No worries :h:

Listen to this :biggrin:

[video="youtube;-onH40yB2uk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-onH40yB2uk[/video]
:flute:
Listening to music atm, you?

Spoiler

:rofl: OK :tongue:

Im eating now, so Be right back :smile:

Spoiler

Cool, what music are you listening to?

Eminem :smile:
Original post by ak143244
Im eating now, so Be right back :smile:

Spoiler

Ok! :smile:

Spoiler

hfdgfsd
fbdfsd
Original post by saraxh
hfdgfsd

Original post by saraxh
fbdfsd

Same here.
jhgfdsatejh
:getmecoat:
:ninja:
:argh:
Reply 6997
ja

This one's even better (or worse, depending on how you look at it). :p:

[video="youtube;dhJvjWaz3hg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhJvjWaz3hg[/video]

Latest