The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HAnwar
Woah didn't realise this turned into the Pak Society.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We got a joke at UoB regarding pak soc. Some of us usually say we are Isoc by day, pak soc by night in reference to people being a little cheeky on the pak soc Kahani night 😂😂
Original post by h333
Wait, what do you mean, can't you do it during Salah?

I can but then who is going to take my mistakes out!!:facepalm: like ill have a zabar or zer mistake there and then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2762
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

My bad and I am not even a Pakistani :rofl:

Original post by Ayaz789
I can but then who is going to take my mistakes out!!:facepalm: like ill have a zabar or zer mistake there and then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I see, dw just keep reciting and listening. You will be rewarded even for the struggles Insha'Allah,
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not a pakistani either:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2764
Original post by Ayaz789
Yeahh i guess i will or ill wait for my mum to come home:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah whatever makes you comfortable, it will be good if you record yourself maybe and then listen too.
Reply 2765
Original post by saeed9764
We got a joke at UoB regarding pak soc. Some of us usually say we are Isoc by day, pak soc by night in reference to people being a little cheeky on the pak soc Kahani night 😂😂

Yeah didn't quite get that but glad you posted since I have Arabic h/w due tomorrow morning + I'm screwed so help please

Edit: I'm all good
Original post by h333
My bad and I am not even a Pakistani :rofl:

Oh I see, dw just keep reciting and listening. You will be rewarded even for the struggles Insha'Allah,

Yeah you're a wannabe Pakistani :wink:

Original post by Ayaz789
I am not a pakistani either:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Yeah whatever makes you comfortable, it will be good if you record yourself maybe and then listen too.

I used to do that before :tongue: not anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah didn't quite get that but glad you posted since I have Arabic h/w due tomorrow morning + I'm screwed so help please

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha ask h333 through pm :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2769
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am happy as an Afghan :hand:

Original post by Ayaz789
I used to do that before :tongue: not anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok, I just thought it might help. Keep reciting, you will get there, you don't want to forget what you have already memorised with so much effort :yep:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
I am happy as an Afghan :hand:

Oh ok, I just thought it might help. Keep reciting, you will get there, you don't want to forget what you have already memorised with so much effort :yep:

Ahh okay well im gonna learn 3rd quarter after Isha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2771
Original post by Ayaz789
Ahh okay well im gonna learn 3rd quarter after Isha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Insha'Allah, may Allah make it easier for you. Ameen.
Original post by h333
Insha'Allah, may Allah make it easier for you. Ameen.

Insha'Allah & ameen:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Praying at the proper time is going to be a problem for me bc I have to be in the lab for almost three hours. Would my prayer still be valid if I pray zuhr at 3? Otherwise I'm going to have to make an excuse to leave at 1pm.
Reply 2774
Original post by Leukocyte
Praying at the proper time is going to be a problem for me bc I have to be in the lab for almost three hours. Would my prayer still be valid if I pray zuhr at 3? Otherwise I'm going to have to make an excuse to leave at 1pm.

You can pray it until Asr starts ( well preferably at least 5 mins before start time obvs) but that's what the start times for each prayer for. If you aren't following a hanafi timetable then your prayer time may be earlier, but I was told by a teacher that you are allowed to follow the other times even if you normally don't.
Original post by saeed9764
I would but no one there has a backbone. They are so afraid of being seen as "salafist" etc...

Mans. You live in like a 20% Muslim populated city too, tell these guys to man up :/

Original post by ak143244
Hm...

Spoiler

Still haven't eaten since food not ready. But it's going to be koftay + roti :tongue:
Original post by Tpos
You can pray it until Asr starts ( well preferably at least 5 mins before start time obvs) but that's what the start times for each prayer for. If you aren't following a hanafi timetable then your prayer time may be earlier, but I was told by a teacher that you are allowed to follow the other times even if you normally don't.

Ok that's clear JZK. And nice to see you back Tpos
Reply 2777
Ok that's clear JZK. And nice to see you back Tpos

:smile: I switched my laptop on to watch stuff online and ended up on here lool
Original post by Tpos
:smile: I switched my laptop on to watch stuff online and ended up on here lool

Lol I understand. I'm also using my laptop XD
Reply 2779

salaam sis,
If you can why don't you ask to leave for a bit just to pray the farz for the time, it won't take long.

Latest

Trending

Trending