The Student Room Group

How many tattoos do you have?

Scroll to see replies

I like them, but I get bored too easily and would want change.
Original post by Rhaenys10
I don't think they'd disown you if you were like 28 and got a tat of a flower on your wrist=))at this age they'd be pretty angry and that would be it I reckon

More than angry trust me, but yh maybe at that age ill get a tattoo with like writing on my chest or something :smile:
Reply 22
if i was allowed id get them on my arms and chest and the bottom of the back of my neck

but

RIP
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
More than angry trust me, but yh maybe at that age ill get a tattoo with like writing on my chest or something :smile:

Oh God, I have so many ideas, but I don't know if I'm ready to commit to sth so permanent blah. And tattoos are so damn expensive too, and the areas I have in mind are also like, the most painful.

For instance, I want to get something on my chest too, kind of like, between&under my boobs, if you get what I'm saying, or on one of my inner arms. Hmm, or something small right under my clavicles.

What writing would you like?
Oh God, I have so many ideas, but I don't know if I'm ready to commit to sth so permanent blah. And tattoos are so damn expensive too, and the areas I have in mind are also like, the most painful.

For instance, I want to get something on my chest too, kind of like, between&under my boobs, if you get what I'm saying, or on one of my inner arms. Hmm, or something small right under my clavicles.

What writing would you like?

Cool! & I know right :smile: I want it like above my boob near my shoulder if that makes sense, I want one tht says: 'inhale the future, exhale the past' with a few birds coming off it. :biggrin: Oohh cool! I'm just really scared because they cut your skin and that would kill above the boob. :colone:
Original post by 0to100
I've got one on my left upper arm, its an ornate cross

a small cross on my left and right middle finger knuckles but they're fading

I've got one around my left forearm that says "what goes around comes around" and wanna attach it into an entire sleeve

Ahhh nice!!!! I would love to get one...but am not sure where to get one....I want to get a flower-but something with more symbolic meaning....but I'm so confused...I mean where would a rose look really good?? And not a tramp stamp....
Not at the moment, although I have two planned and I'm looking to book one of them
Yeah they dont look good imo.
Cool! & I know right :smile: I want it like above my boob near my shoulder if that makes sense, I want one tht says: 'inhale the future, exhale the past' with a few birds coming off it. :biggrin: Oohh cool! I'm just really scared because they cut your skin and that would kill above the boob. :colone:

Aww that's sweet. I wanna get it under my boobs, so that I can hide it easily under my bra if I don't want it to be visible :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Aww that's sweet. I wanna get it under my boobs, so that I can hide it easily under my bra if I don't want it to show :biggrin:

Awhhh cool :biggrin: Good idea :wink:
Original post by saraxh
Makeup can be removed at the end of the day but tattoos cannot be. :redface:
I can prolly get 5 tattoos in the time u spend putting makeup on in a day :mmm: jk :redface: :tongue:
zero.
Awhhh cool :biggrin: Good idea :wink:

And when I take my bra off when having sex with someone it's gonna be a win-win situation for me. If the guy likes tats, he's gonna be pleasantly surprised, and if he doesn't, he's not gonna care, because BOOBS=))
(edited 7 years ago)
And when I take my bra off when having sex with someone it's gonna be a win-win situation for me. If the guy likes tats, he's gonna be pleasantly surprised, and if he doesn't, he's gonna care, because BOOBS=))

:biggrin: Good idea lolz :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
I can prolly get 5 tattoos in the time u spend putting makeup on in a day :mmm: jk :redface: :tongue:

Jk :rofl:
Original post by saraxh
Jk :rofl:
Eww why so little? You need to spend at least 15 more years of straight make up(ing)! :tongue:
none.

Spoiler

:biggrin: Good idea lolz :smile:

=)))i don't really care, but yeah, it's a pretty good idea, so thankies:*
And when I take my bra off when having sex with someone it's gonna be a win-win situation for me. If the guy likes tats, he's gonna be pleasantly surprised, and if he doesn't, he's not gonna care, because BOOBS=))

HAD to rep you for that. So true man...

None but maybe. I go through phases, 1 min i have a huge range of ideas and the next minute i'm like no.

I'd get a left arm sleeve if i was to get one. It would sort of be like ivy spiralling down my arm with various quotes/things that are important to me.

Wouldn't get it before 25-30.
Would fly to a top tatoo artist and spend thousands as it is permanent/a b**ch to cover up or change so you have to nail it
Original post by Unistudent77
HAD to rep you for that. So true man...

None but maybe. I go through phases, 1 min i have a huge range of ideas and the next minute i'm like no.

I'd get a left arm sleeve if i was to get one. It would sort of be like ivy spiralling down my arm with various quotes/things that are important to me.

Wouldn't get it before 25-30.
Would fly to a top tatoo artist and spend thousands as it is permanent/a b**ch to cover up or change so you have to nail it

I know what I'm saying lol :wink:
I'd get mine before 25 tho=))

Quick Reply

Latest