The Student Room Group

How many tattoos do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhaenys10
I know what I'm saying lol :wink:
I'd get mine before 25 tho=))

If you knew what you were saying it would be him talking your bra off. Not yourself :wink:
Original post by Unistudent77
If you knew what you were saying it would be him talking your bra off. Not yourself :wink:

I've taken it off myself too=))
I've taken it off myself too=))

Tbh most guys would appreciate that.

Was going to make another tongue and cheek comment based on the post i repped but idk how old you are man ie
'Your bra should certainly be off way before (penetrative) sex :wink: '

This is the issue with tsr hahaha.

Probably gonna be arrested, fml
Tbh most guys would appreciate that.

Was going to make another tongue and cheek comment based on the post i repped but idk how old you are man ie
'Your bra should certainly be off way before (penetrative) sex :wink: '

This is the issue with tsr hahaha.

Probably gonna be arrested, fml

Remember that Sprite commercial with the guy who was like muuuuuum when he realised he couldn't undo a girl's bra? =))

And I meant sex as in also foreplay and ****, not just vaginal sex lol

Just turned 12. Still have some Barbies around.
I don't see the point, even if it's something that looks artistic and doesn't say something in words that might be embarrassing in later life like: RTFM or I dig x, sooner or later you are going to ask why the hell you got a tattoo because you are not that person any more. Think it's ok to get one, I just think the fad of getting one requires you to be stuck with it, even when you are working in later life as manager of a bank, which might mean **** the police might not go down so well.

Lazer surgery removal is way more expensive than getting a tattoo also.:wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
-0.5. Don't ask.
Remember that Sprite commercial with the guy who was like muuuuuum when he realised he couldn't undo a girl's bra? =))

And I meant sex as in also foreplay and ****, not just vaginal sex lol

Just turned 12. Still have some Barbies around.

Hahaha, yes i do!
You can't be that young then.

Sure you did :tongue:

But nah, i like tats on a girl. A phrase on her rib cage or like somewhere that isn't usually on show but that i'll see.

If only my name was Ken...
Original post by Martian872
I don't see the point, even if it's something that looks artistic and doesn't say something in words that might be embarrassing in later life like: RTFM or I dig x, sooner or later you are going to ask why the hell you got a tattoo because you are not that person any more. Think it's ok to get one, I just think the fad of getting one requires you to be stuck with it, even when you are working in later life as manager of a bank, which might mean **** the police might not go down so well.

Lazer surgery removal is way more expensive than getting a tattoo also.:wink:

Fair.

Some girls 2 years below me at school so like 17/18 (mainly 18) went to Maga i think and they are normal girls at school. Not people that drop out at 16 etc.

They got:

'I LOVE GEAR' tatooed on their arms hahahaha.

As much as it amuses me, that really is something you should try and avoid.

'What's gear mummy?'

'Emmmm, well.....'

F***ing this girl and thinking she could be wifey material (lol jk, us men hate commitment) and then i see that she 'LOVES GEAR' and.... 4.3 milliseconds later she most certainly is not going to be seeing me again.
Irrespective of what gear she can get me :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Haha indeed unistundent7. :biggrin:
Hahaha, yes i do!
You can't be that young then.

Sure you did :tongue:

But nah, i like tats on a girl. A phrase on her rib cage or like somewhere that isn't usually on show but that i'll see.

If only my name was Ken...

You know that pretty writing that you get in drawings from old anatomy books? I've always thought it'd be an interesting idea to get some latin names of bones/muscles inked. I wouldn't dare to go permanent with sth like this tho=))

loool
Reply 50
So there's me with two, and no option in the poll to answer. WTF?
Fair.

Some girls 2 years below me at school so like 17/18 (mainly 18) went to Maga i think and they are normal girls at school. Not people that drop out at 16 etc.

They got:

'I LOVE GEAR' tatooed on their arms hahahaha.

As much as it amuses me, that really is something you should try and avoid.

'What's gear mummy?'

'Emmmm, well.....'

F***ing this girl and thinking she could be wifey material (lol jk, us men hate commitment) and then i see that she 'LOVES GEAR' and.... 4.3 milliseconds later she most certainly is not going to be seeing me again.
Irrespective of what gear she can get me :wink:

i love gear omg
i think a single tat on a girl's arm looks kinda ugly.. u need more to make it look pretty
Original post by saster

I thought this was odd too :laugh:
You know that pretty writing that you get in drawings from old anatomy books? I've always thought it'd be an interesting idea to get some latin names of bones/muscles inked. I wouldn't dare to go permanent with sth like this tho=))

loool

Yeah, i do....
I get what you mean.

So like on your various muscles you'd get its name? Just so that if you forget.... :tongue:

I think some people can pull it off and others can't.

Idk like... I feel you must talk about your tats if people ask (compelled to and should want to). I asked this girl why she got her sun tattoo which was on her shoulder and she just like didn't want to answer. Very strange.

I fear if i got like some deep quotes it would be too serious. I'd have to explain and be like 'oh yeah, that was a girl i previously dated who died of cancer told me to get in a final letter to me'.... Banter ladsladslads.

Kinda kills the mood.

All about your will and strength of belief within yourself etc etc.

Maybe 'I LOVE GEAR' is actually a better option... I mean it is more lighthearted :wink:

It must look good aswell. Tats look great on tanned people and cba having constant sunbeds.
The dilemmas of life :tongue:

Would you get a serious message or what?
(edited 7 years ago)
I don't have any tattoos and plan to keep it that way :smile: Love the art on some tattoos though but they aren't for me.
Yeah, i do....
I get what you mean.

So like on your various muscles you'd get its name? Just so that if you forget.... :tongue:

I think some people can pull it off and others can't.

Idk like... I feel you must talk about your tats if people ask (compelled to and should want to). I asked this girl why she got her sun tattoo which was on her shoulder and she just like didn't want to answer. Very strange.

I fear if i got like some deep quotes it would be too serious. I'd have to explain and be like 'oh yeah, that was a girl i previously dated who died of cancer told me to get in a final letter to me'.... Banter ladsladslads.

Kinda kills the mood.

All about your will and strength of belief within yourself etc etc.

It must look good aswell. Tats look great on tanned people and cba having constant sunbeds.
The dilemmas of life :tongue:

Idk, I just loved Anatomy when I was in school. It'd make for an interesting conversation, I'm sure. I'd also get a tattoo of something I consider to be a lucky charm for instance, or a short prayer shaped in a nice sort of way. Or a year...

Yeah, you're right.

Oh and since you've mentioned tanning, I've heard that tattoos need special care when you go out in the sun, and I dunno if I could be bothered to do that. But if it's something you can cover, it's okay.

Oh, and the whole work thing. People keep going on about how having a lot of tattoos shouldn't matter at a job interview, but guess what? In this day and age, it still does, and I'd rather be employed than a SJW lol.
Original post by saster

=))))))))))
No but i would love some if i could them, preferably two small finger tattoos and a small wrist tattoo
Idk, I just loved Anatomy when I was in school. It'd make for an interesting conversation, I'm sure. I'd also get a tattoo of something I consider to be a lucky charm for instance, or a short prayer shaped in a nice sort of way. Or a year...

Yeah, you're right.

Oh and since you've mentioned tanning, I've heard that tattoos need special care when you go out in the sun, and I dunno if I could be bothered to do that. But if it's something you can cover, it's okay.

Oh, and the whole work thing. People keep going on about how having a lot of tattoos shouldn't matter at a job interview, but guess what? In this day and age, it still does, and I'd rather be employed than a SJW lol.

Yeah, that's cool. I like 'back' as a location for a larger tat. Idk maybe you could get something anatomy related there... Or chest area.

Somekind of good luck charm is a decent shout. I don't think i could get something like that as i am not 'religious' per se but i'm not close minded either.

Really? Hmmm i see. You could always just fake tan and save yourself cancer... There is that option :wink:

Agreed. Must be suit proof for men. (Formal) dress proof for women.

SJW??
Really? Would you like to get any?

Yeah, my cardiologist has prohibited it. :frown:

And, maybe 1.

Quick Reply

Latest