The Student Room Group

Does your mum tell you you're good looking?

Poll

Does your mum compliment your looks?

post removed

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If i was actually as handsome as my mum says I am, I would be surrounded by girls. But alas I am single, thanks mum.
Reply 2
Ofcourse my mum isn't biased at all lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
it depends on how my mum is feeling

if I pissed her off, she calls me ugly
if she's alright with me, she calls me gorgeous
My dad calls me beautiful but my mum says if I wash my face and put lotion on then I look 'ok' :colonhash:

Spoiler

Yup, everyone else calls me ugly :frown:
you probably are though, you fool people intentionally by having another girl as your picture

didnt mean it to sound rude
Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

Well, that's how the expression "a face only a mother could love" forms from.
Reply 9
Mum and Grandma

they are my mvps
nah, my mum tells me to not even come in front of her :holmes:
Original post by zainyyyyy
you probably are though, you fool people intentionally by having another girl as your picture

didnt mean it to sound rude

Its called a joke. :smile:
The hypocrisy is real. Lmfao

You know what I hate? When people say no offence then offend you.
:colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes :colondollar:

My gran on the other hand... :laugh: she's one of those people that expects you to look your best 100% of time and isn't afraid to tell you when you don't make the cut:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I suppose it's a bit embarrasin and don't get me wrong this post made smile but...I reckon I can keep my head up everyday just cos...me mum always told me when I was little that Prince Harry's got nothin on me so...yea. Heh. Cheers mum!
Original post by saraxh
Its called a joke. :smile:
The hypocrisy is real. Lmfao

You know what I hate? When people say no offence then offend you.
:colonhash:

They are speaking the truth though. You put that girl because she is supposed to be pretty. If you were pretty u would've put yours up.
Nope, she's not into that stuff, neither is my dad. Other people have though. :smile:
Original post by UWS
If i was actually as handsome as my mum says I am, I would be surrounded by girls. But alas I am single, thanks mum.

same
Original post by I Hope You Die
They are speaking the truth though. You put that girl because she is supposed to be pretty. If you were pretty u would've put yours up.

If you were pretty you would've put yours up.

No thanks :colone: I don't want my future boss to see me on TSR.
Original post by saraxh
If you were pretty you would've put yours up.

No thanks :colone: I don't want my future boss to see me on TSR.

I don't feel the need for an avatar. Seeing as you do and that you actually went out of your way to put a picture of someone else up, then that shows something.

What kind of boss uses tsr. your full name isn't even associated with the account so the chance that they happen to look on student room and on a thread and page where you were there and then pay attention to your picture and recognise you after having met you is so stupidly low.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by I Hope You Die
I don't feel the need for an avatar. Seeing as you do and that you actually went out of your way to put a picture of someone else up, then that shows something.

What kind of boss uses tsr. your full name isn't even associated with the account so the chance that they happen to look on student room and on a thread and page where you were there and then pay attention to your picture and recognise you after having met you is so stupidly low.

LMFAO

Quick Reply

Latest