The Student Room Group

How many tattoos do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Unistudent77
Yeah, that's cool. I like 'back' as a location for a larger tat. Idk maybe you could get something anatomy related there... Or chest area.

Somekind of good luck charm is a decent shout. I don't think i could get something like that as i am not 'religious' per se but i'm not close minded either.

Really? Hmmm i see. You could always just fake tan and save yourself cancer... There is that option :wink:

Agreed. Must be suit proof for men. (Formal) dress proof for women.

SJW??

It's not like you have to like my tattoos:P

The ribs would be nice for the anatomy thing, cause I would just count some of them in latin and get it over and done with lol

Yeah, there was a girl commenting on a Fb post about tats saying that she got a sleeve and that she was pissed that nobody had told her before that her skin would become so damn sensitive now. Like she got burnt when she was wearing a ****ing t-shirt lol.

social justice warrior
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yeah, my cardiologist has prohibited it. :frown:

And, maybe 1.

Aw, that kinda sucks. Is it cause of thin blood or sth like this?
What would you get?:>
Original post by Rhaenys10
Aw, that kinda sucks. Is it cause of thin blood or sth like this?
What would you get?:>

In case it gets infected, it could kill me or some s***. And, a small umbrella on my wrist. :smile:
In case it gets infected, it could kill me or some s***. And, a small umbrella on my wrist. :smile:

Aaah
Aw, that's cute
I used to wear an umbrella-shaped brooch all the time a while ago
An open one, right?
Aaah
Aw, that's cute
I used to wear an umbrella-shaped brooch all the time a while ago
An open one, right?

Cool :smile:.

And, yep. Wonder if that's bad luck lol.
Cool :smile:.

And, yep. Wonder if that's bad luck lol.

It's not lol

Spoiler

It's not lol

Spoiler

Tell me! :biggrin:
=)))i don't really care, but yeah, it's a pretty good idea, so thankies:*

No problem :smile: Yeah it is a good idea :biggrin:
Tell me! :biggrin:

Oooh you're a writer. How about we start a new chapter in your life?.. but in German

like wtf man..who writes **** like this
It's not like you have to like my tattoos:P

The ribs would be nice for the anatomy thing, cause I would just count some of them in latin and get it over and done with lol

Yeah, there was a girl commenting on a Fb post about tats saying that she got a sleeve and that she was pissed that nobody had told her before that her skin would become so damn sensitive now. Like she got burnt when she was wearing a ****ing t-shirt lol.

social justice warrior

True! Didn't mean it like that haha.

It is an individual thing ultimately but at the same time you want it to look 'attractive' to most people.

Fair. Latin is beautiful.

I see. Wow. Through a t-shirt! Wtf.
That maybe would make me think again.

Ahhh ok. Hadn't heard that before if i'm honest.

Tattoos are still seen as somewhat rebellious so not great in a formal interview.
Original post by Unistudent77
True! Didn't mean it like that haha.

It is an individual thing ultimately but at the same time you want it to look 'attractive' to most people.

Fair. Latin is beautiful.

I see. Wow. Through a t-shirt! Wtf.
That maybe would make me think again.

Ahhh ok. Hadn't heard that before if i'm honest.

Tattoos are still seen as somewhat rebellious so not great in a formal interview.

I know, was just pulling your leg

A t-shirt is still like, short sleeved.. I meant the part that is visible got burnt
Sorry if I'm being incoherent lol

Yeah, but they're fun:>
Imagine though if your grandchildren see them in 40 years time. Just sayin
Oooh you're a writer. How about we start a new chapter in your life?.. but in German

like wtf man..who writes **** like this

That's not bad, but true, that's very weird hahaha. But, trust me, worser ones are imminent lol.
I know, was just pulling your leg

A t-shirt is still like, short sleeved.. I meant the part that is visible got burnt
Sorry if I'm being incoherent lol

Yeah, but they're fun:>

Fak, in real life i'd get that but through text man.... So many special snowflakes these days :tongue:

Ohhhhhh, got you. I genuinely thought you meant underneath.

Well i burn easy af so nothing new haha
That's not bad, but true, that's very weird hahaha. But, trust me, worser ones are imminent lol.

Starting a chapter is like getting married or something big like that. Why the **** would you say stuff like this on there?=)))

It's hilarious anyway
Original post by Moral Decay
Imagine though if your grandchildren see them in 40 years time. Just sayin

What would be wrong with that? :colonhash:
Original post by Gogregg
What would be wrong with that? :colonhash:

It looks horrendously trashy. It may look (debateably) ok in youth but it looks outright scummy in later years. Totally inappropriate for respectable family life.

But is does seem as if the whole tattoo thing has really leapt in popularity in the last 3 years or so, pretty much at the same time as this transgender nonsense.
(edited 7 years ago)
I have taTOO many
Starting a chapter is like getting married or something big like that. Why the **** would you say stuff like this on there?=)))

It's hilarious anyway

Weird people do weird s*** lol.

Quick Reply

Latest