The Student Room Group

My friends tell me that she likes me - but she doesn't.

Theres a girl who I've met in college through a little group of my friends, and they have been trying to set us both up for the past year and keep telling me that she likes me. Over time, I have started to like her - THINKING she likes me too. Recently I found out that she actually doesn't like me at all, really. It kinda sucks because I was kinda subconsciously tricked into liking her by my friends and now I actually do like her, but she doesn't like me.

Anyone got any ideas on how to get over this?

If not, it doesn't matter. I just REALLY wanted to post this online so I could basically vent lmao.
Reply 1
Surround yourself with other girls to distract yourself from thinking about her.
This basically.

Be strong J Bear.

How come you know for sure she doesn't like you?
Original post by tengentoppa
This basically.

Be strong J Bear.

How come you know for sure she doesn't like you?

Oh my god...you're right. I'm literally Jorah Mormont right now haha.

I'm sure she doesn't like me because my friends recently asked her if she'd ever go for me and she said no because I'm too skinny :/ Also recently found out that she likes someone on her college bus and I'm kinda just sat there like "oh cool so you like that guy on the bus then?" :smile:)))))))))))))))))))) Ugh it was just the fact that my friends had been convincing me that she likes me and when she told everyone that she liked this guy on the bus my heart kinda just dropped, if you know what I mean?
Original post by UWS
Surround yourself with other girls to distract yourself from thinking about her.

If only it were that easy haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending