The Student Room Group

I want to thank my tennis ball...

for cheering me up when I'm bored and de stressing me during life's stressful times.

God bless the tennis ball. :colone:
Original post by Rhythmical
for cheering me up when I'm bored and de stressing me during life's stressful times.

It is a handy tool :bored: :cantdeletefailedemojis::bounce::ball:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
It is a handy tool :bored: :cantdeletefailedemojis::bounce::ball:

I like to throw it at my enemies.
I like to throw it at my enemies.

There I was thinking you used it for those philosphical discussions at night :lol: oof.

You only have one ball to play with? :bebored:
Reply 5
Original post by undercxver

No I have four lol, but the idea of it is to use one to catch with my other hand and to calm me down. I see using my tennis ball as an analogy, a symbolisation that if I catch it in my other hand first time, something good is about to happen. If I stumble and falter, life is about to throw me challenges. :holmes:

God isn't real.
Reply 7
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
God isn't real.

Would like to refrain from religious debates, I'm an agnostic but the interpretation of God is subjective to all people so saying God isn't real is rather simplistic, there isn't any evidence to suggest God isn't real but to many people, God can take on many forms.
No I have four lol, but the idea of it is to use one to catch with my other hand and to calm me down. I see using my tennis ball as an analogy, a symbolisation that if I catch it in my other hand first time, something good is about to happen. If I stumble and falter, life is about to throw me challenges. :holmes:

Oooooh most people have two. I guess you're lucky? :ninja2:
Reply 9

I got four in a pack, us Asians buy in bulk :wink: lol I do want to point out that I don't play tennis with it :lol: the racquets are like £50
I got four in a pack, us Asians buy in bulk :wink: lol I do want to point out that I don't play tennis with it :lol: the racquets are like £50

You buy them. :ahee:

How much per night per pack?

Wow never knew racquet was a word, been using racket my whole life. :eek3:
You buy them. :ahee:

How much per night per pack?

Wow never knew racquet was a word, been using racket my whole life. :eek3:

£4 for 4 so comes down to £1 per ball and tbh that's cheap considering balls can be worth more, this sounds so sexual :lol:

Racket can be used too, racquet is more the alternative spelling and as such racket is used commonly. :smile:
£4 for 4 so comes down to £1 per ball and tbh that's cheap considering balls can be worth more, this sounds so sexual :lol:

Racket can be used too, racquet is more the alternative spelling and as such racket is used commonly. :smile:

Sasta haiiii. I'll take one. :perv:

On a serious note I have tennis rackets and I'm sure it didn't cost me that much. Maybe £20 at most. Badminton is better beti.
Sasta haiiii. I'll take one. :perv:

On a serious note I have tennis rackets and I'm sure it didn't cost me that much. Maybe £20 at most. Badminton is better beti.

I only have 3 atm, one disappeared and rolled off :sad: might be under the bed.

You play tennis? :curious: I used to have a cricket set :wink: is badminton any good? :holmes:
I only have 3 atm, one disappeared and rolled off :sad: might be under the bed.

You play tennis? :curious: I used to have a cricket set :wink: is badminton any good? :holmes:

Too many ballzzzz. :innocent:

I used to play loads of sports inc tennis back when I could be bothered lel. Badminton is better than tennis, not as much force put in to hit a ball and more likely to be better at it. I have a cricket set too but the wickets are the ones needed to be put in a ground, looooong.

I used to play loads of sports inc tennis back when I could be bothered lel. Badminton is better than tennis, not as much force put in to hit a ball and more likely to be better at it. I have a cricket set too but the wickets are the ones needed to be put in a ground, looooong.

I can't be bothered to play sports lol, barely have enough time to sleep during A Levels :lol: you should consider the sports societies at uni. I would play badminton or tennis at a club but for reasons I'm not going to, someone I used to know played tennis and if I saw them again, God knows what would happen :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
I can't be bothered to play sports lol, barely have enough time to sleep during A Levels :lol: you should consider the sports societies at uni. I would play badminton or tennis at a club but for reasons I'm not going to, someone I used to know played tennis and if I say them again, God knows what would happen :tongue:

LOOOL I get youuu. Make the most of your summer after A2. Dont be lazy. For now focus on A levels. I'll look into it but I doubt I will join any. Tbh I'd rather join a dancing soc but they have none. :indiff: You should gooooo but after exams. It would be a nice way to get to spend time with them. :h:

How much per night

I'll take one. :perv:

Badminton is better than tennis

damn right it its, theres something mesmerising with the agility and movement, its almost like dance, close to an art form :shock:
[video="youtube;HVJ_7o9TIcc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVJ_7o9TIcc[/video]

. Tbh I'd rather join a dancing soc

you dance??? :dance:
Original post by ForestShadow

damn right it its, theres something mesmerising with the agility and movement, its almost like dance, close to an art form :shock:
[video="youtube;HVJ_7o9TIcc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVJ_7o9TIcc[/video]

you dance??? :dance:

Lmaooooo. Your memes are too good. :rofl:

Badminton defo is mesmerising. Do you play it? :curious:

Yaas I love dancinggg. I haven't put myself out there for all the opportunities I've had. :erm:
Lmaooooo. Your memes are too good. :rofl:

Badminton defo is mesmerising. Do you play it? :curious:

Yaas I love dancinggg. I haven't put myself out there for all the opportunities I've had. :erm:

No I dont play it, I simply wonder about amazing things and never try :lol:

ofc I do, played for about 5 years now, how bout you? My strengths are my movement and my blocks and nets, weakest is smashes and clears, how about you? :holmes:

ohh what opportunities are these? and what style do you do? Im hip hop and bboying :excited:

Quick Reply

Latest