The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Justtryingtolive
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1475269138.001036.jpgMoment of truth, so this is how I look just before I go uni tomorrow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fantastic man, great work! Glad you achieved your goals.
Original post by hamza772000
Now I can imagine u when I'm talking to you, Mashallah :h:

Haha truee :smile:
Thanks bro
Original post by ak143244
Haha truee :smile:
Thanks bro
Np :h:
Now I can imagine u when I'm talking to you, Mashallah :h:

Do you imagine people when you talk to them:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Do you imagine people when you talk to them:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colonhash: I just meant I know what he looks like now, stop analysing my badly worded posts :tongue: lool :tongue: jk haha
:colonhash: I just meant I know what he looks like now, stop analysing my badly worded posts :tongue: lool :tongue: jk haha

Hahaha lol you have never seen me or has one of the girls sent you a pic of me :erm: & naa i was kidding dw:mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks everyone for the kind words :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha lol you have never seen me or has one of the girls sent you a pic of me :erm: & naa i was kidding dw:mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
No, but u can send me a pic :colone: And I love how you say one of the girls, like damn..:wink: I know haha :tongue:
No, but u can send me a pic :colone: And I love how you say one of the girls, like damn..:wink: I know haha :tongue:

Hahaha well only a few girls have seen me lol :tongue: baji & Aysha & a few more, Asma hasnt:yep:
I can send a pic :hmmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha well only a few girls have seen me lol :tongue: baji & Aysha & a few more, Asma hasnt:yep:
I can send a pic :hmmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Send me a pic then :tongue:
Send me a pic then :tongue:

Haha on whatsapp or pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha on whatsapp or pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wherever you want :smile:
Wherever you want :smile:

Aryt pm me and ill send one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Aryt pm me and ill send one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Main man Ayaz is back to TSR sending nudes
Original post by Maths is Life
Main man Ayaz is back to TSR sending nudes

Okay then.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rhythmical
Bow down to me :colone: but seriously have you seen your makeup, it's just so good :cry: I love how you suit really bright lipstick, I wish I could pull it off. Would you believe me if I say I've shaved my eyebrows off before just from the arch? :lol: tbh I always find doing them myself works better than a professional touching them.

But it's sad that dark lipstick doesn't suit me, especially when everyone walks around wearing browns and purples. #DarkSkinProblems :cry2:

Did they grow back better? I once shaved off the first half of both my eyebrows. :facepalm2: I generally do mine myself, but if I feel like I'm overdoing them, or something is going wrong, off I run to a professional.
Girls don't ever give me any attention so I've been feeling very insecure, plz rate me out of ten, be honest even if it hurts my feelings, I just want to know what people think :/

Spoiler

Original post by Lord Samosa
Girls don't ever give me any attention so I've been feeling very insecure, plz rate me out of ten, be honest even if it hurts my feelings, I just want to know what people think :/

Spoiler

∞/10

Spoiler

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Part of your skin is missing! What happened? :gasp:

Or is that just a hole in your heart?

:getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest