The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

huge difference between a man who commands respect, and a man who has to ask for it.*
Reply 821
Original post by fallen_acorns
huge difference between a man who commands respect, and a man who has to ask for it.*

Even if we take their personalities out of it, and base the comparison purely on talent.. I still don't see how anyone can think that?

Bergkamp is one of the greatest players ever to grace a football pitch
Original post by SA-1
Even if we take their personalities out of it, and base the comparison purely on talent.. I still don't see how anyone can think that?

Bergkamp is one of the greatest players ever to grace a football pitch

hes a Manchester united fan, who is quite high up the autistic spectrum.. no surprise that he views RVP higher then Bergkamp. Best just not to argue about it.*
Reply 823
I had RVP over Bergkamp and Henry in my list too.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
I had RVP over Bergkamp and Henry in my list too.

Tbh I prefer RVP over Bergkamp as a striker. Bergkamp was a much more complete/well rounded player but RVP was a player that was scoring a crazy amount of goals in the weakest Arsenal team in years.

Shame RVP is a **** and will live the twilight of his career as a nobody.
(edited 7 years ago)
City being schooled atm. Poch getting his title charge up and running unlike the old senile pensioner who only strings one month of performances a season. Time to lose (again).

And this is coming from a fed up Gunner. Arsene currently hypnotising his support with that "amazing" September, by the end of this month, or spring, you'll all call for his head as usual. Nothing ever changes.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
City being schooled atm. Poch getting his title charge up and running unlike the old senile pensioner who only strings one month of performances a season. Time to lose (again).

And this is coming from a fed up Gunner. Arsene currently hypnotising his support with that "amazing" September, by the end of this month, or spring, you'll all call for his head as usual. Nothing ever changes.

Seriously Spurs are crazy. Quite annoyed we didn't beat them now because we should've.

Definitely gives me hope because our pressing game is better than Spurs and it's made City fall to pieces.
Reply 827
Original post by shawn_o1

Are you Claude in disguise?
not been following our injuries.. are coq + giroud injured? suprrised not to see them in the squad*
Reply 829
Can't wait to play Spurs

Going to be such a firey game
Original post by SA-1
Can't wait to play Spurs

Going to be such a firey game

They'll thrash you tbh
With Giroud out injured surely Perez should have a place on the bench? Late fitness worry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Coq knee injury, Giroud toe injury. Anyways we're already preparing for life after Giroud, and we've got decent cover for coq
Reply 833
Original post by Lúcio
They'll thrash you tbh

No they won't
Original post by ozzyoscy
So the first thing I read in reply to "talk to me with more respect is this", and in the midst of a double post reply (touched a nerve it seems), is more insults and generic forum posturing.

That's not very smart, as now I won't be reading further.

Just like everything that goes over your head. I guess I have to let you know. You words means **** so unjust read them and ignore them.

Imagine calling someone dyslexic and getting hurt by insults. FYI my words are not insults. They're truths.
Original post by SA-1
No they won't

Yes they will
citys next run will be a huge test.*

Wont be truly convinced about them walking the league until I see them respond like champions after defeat.

The end to their winning streak was always coming - and now they have Everton, Barca, Southampton, United, west brom away, Barca again.

Tough run.. if they can walk through that largely unscathed, after loosing their first game, then no one is stopping them. **
Reply 837
Original post by Lúcio
Yes they will

I prefer you as a human when Liverpool are ****
Original post by SA-1
I prefer you as a human when Liverpool are ****

I can say the same about Arsenal tbh

Beating Chelsea is nothing big anymore pal x
Anyone know why we don't have a striker in the squad again? Bit ridiculous tbh

Quick Reply

Latest