The Student Room Group

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do differently today?

I'm not gonna die ! :no: :no:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

So what did you do differently yesterday ?
(edited 7 years ago)
wouldnt bother studying today and would just go and do everything I wanted :lol:
Reply 3
I'd panic more than usual and get even less done than I usually do because I'd be spending that much time panicky over how to spend my last day than actually go out and live it :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah I will die today, always had this gut feeling I'd die on a Sunday at 2pm.
Reply 5
Get off TSR and enjoy the world.

Jk, I'll still be here...
This

Kiss every stranger I thought was hot.
Original post by UWS
Get off TSR and enjoy the world.

Jk, I'll still be here...

You're always online !
How it can be possible ? :confused: i'm confused !
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by fardm76
You're always online !
How it can be possible ? :confused: i'm confused !

I have no life.
Be a slut this whole day

Posted from TSR Mobile
i would stop stressing about everything because nothing would matter anymore and i would just sleep until i died.
Wear socks that don't match
idk probably kill someone lel
If i knew how i was gonna die i would put off the barrel load of work i have to get done and find a way to stop it.
If i didnt, i'd straight up not work (maybe study maths though cause i enjoy it :smile: ) and hang out with friends (i rarely get to atm, hate A levels, cant wait for uni)
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Kiss every stranger I thought was hot.

agreed,agreed
but we aretalking along the lines of a male,right?
well said.
Make the ultimate AMA

"I'm going to die tomorrow AMA"

and also go to visit @TheonlyMrsHolmes and cry about how I'm gonna die and she'll probably cry as well because she thinks she's going to die and then we'll just both be balls of messes... :rofl:
Spend all my savings on the best food & do skydiving/ go racing/ water skiing & then get laid
Reply 19
Original post by saraxh
This

Re Middle picture, you're gonna drive along a road? Or somehow buy plane tickets and fly to a tropical island, wasting like a LOT of your remaining hours?

Quick Reply

Latest