The Student Room Group

I know this is ridiculous.......but I find Japanese guys attractive

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Why does every guy on here obsess over South Asians? :hmmmm: it's not the same in real life. Share with us please. Story time. :tongue:

To be honest it wasn't that secretive so I just edited my post and put it in there.

Original post by Anonymous
whooboyy, just telling you, it better be sensible advice!
Why does every guy on here obsess over South Asians? :hmmmm: it's not the same in real life. Share with us please. Story time. :tongue:

I know right! I swear, I think when they talk South Asian they think Priyanka Chopra or Shilpa Shetty.

I'm baby-faced, chubby and wear glasses. Stereotype THAT!
Is this the result of watching too many anime's? Everybody I know who's attracted to Japanese/East Asians are also weebs :lol:
I know right! I swear, I think when they talk South Asian they think Priyanka Chopra or Shilpa Shetty.

I'm baby-faced, chubby and wear glasses. Stereotype THAT!

Omg :eek: you sound just like me. could it be? Baby faces are cute, it means we don't age as fast as other people, be happy! :h:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Is this the result of watching too many anime's? Everybody I know who's attracted to Japanese/East Asians are also weebs :lol:

...........Lord Samosa, you know me so well.

Spoiler

Omg :eek: you sound just like me. could it be? Baby faces are cute, it means we don't age as fast as other people, be happy! :h:

YASSS! Sister! Which South Asian country you from? Doing A-levels? Which subjects?
YASSS! Sister! Which South Asian country you from? Doing A-levels? Which subjects?

India's best loved neighbours :tongue: I'm doing 'white people subjects' Media, English Lit and English Lang but I am making my parents proud by becoming an Asian stereotype and doing a course in Science :wink: how about yourself?
They don't like muslims since that ISIS beheading, just saying
...........Lord Samosa, you know me so well.

Spoiler

But are you into Japanese stuff like anime or other media? I think the more get into a certain culture, you become attracted to what they deem attractive or their traits (in your case Japanese dudes). Well I'm just assuming anyway :lol:
Original post by Lord Samosa
But are you into Japanese stuff like anime or other media? I think the more get into a certain culture, you become attracted to what they deem attractive or their traits (in your case Japanese dudes). Well I'm just assuming anyway :lol:

I am an otaku, to put it simply. But I know enough to know that japanese culture extend far beyond manga and anime.

Spoiler

India's best loved neighbours :tongue: I'm doing 'white people subjects' Media, English Lit and English Lang but I am making my parents proud by becoming an Asian stereotype and doing a course in Science :wink: how about yourself?

Ohh dear, I'm from Pakistan's much loved neighbour :tongue:
I'm doing brown people subjects with Maths, Physics, Chem, Bio and AS Eng lang. Yes, COULD I GET MORE BROWN?!

My parents are very proud of the subjects, not so proud of the grades.

Original post by Eternalflames
They don't like muslims since that ISIS beheading, just saying

Not muslim. Hindu. Hinduism shouldn't be a problem though, right? Considering how majority are buddhist there, and hinduism has a huge overlap with buddhism? I'm guessing here though.

Not muslim. Hindu. Hinduism shouldn't be a problem though, right? Considering how majority are buddhist there, and hinduism has a huge overlap with buddhism? I'm guessing here though.

No, they don't have problems with Hinduism
It's stupid. Really stupid, i've never even been to Japan. But......I love their culture and......I'm attracted to Japanese guys.

And then I remember I'm a bloody south asian. Ugh, the impossibleness of the situation.
You've a case of Full Blown Yellow Fever. Most Alarming.

Original post by SeanFM
:hello: :sexface:

Maybe you can find someone like that in the UK?
This guy is for keeps.

Original post by TreeFellOnMe
I don't think it is stupid. I'm attracted to Singaporean girls because of their culture and particular mannerisms but I'm south asian too.
Really...why Singapore over say Malaysia?

Original post by TorpidPhil
Is it really worse than white guy that is very attracted to south Asian girls?
Lel always worse for men.

Original post by HucktheForde
singaporean girls are materialistic.
Speaking from experience?

But I'm south asian! Ugh, Japanese girls are so short, and petite with flawless skin.

I'm not like that at all! I'm.....short (I mean, I'm 5 ft 2", is that short?) but petite? Flawless skin? I'm kinda chubby (ngl, I have a pretty sedentary lifestyle, if I went for a run everyday, I'm sure I could lose weight.) Flawless skin, if you mean acne and freckles here and there (yes, I not caucasian and I have a freckle problem) and EVERYWHERE, then yeah, I do have flawless skin.

Spoiler

So improve yourself...go for a run maybe...your skin might be what attracts him.

Original post by SeanFM
Yes, I only have one box to be ticked and that is 'must be south asian'. I think you won't really get a decent reply from people who don't know anything about Japan or what it's like (no offence to anyone posting.. I wouldn't expect them to) but yeah, I would just say try London or America or places like that :tongue: anywhere it's quite diverse and where a guy, half or full, whatever, might be interested (I'm half and have been in a relationship with a south asian girl in the distant past :tongue:) . Or try Japan itself but I can see that being tricky. :lol::h:
Horny bastard. Where did yeh mean your ex?

To be fair...half the site is South Asians. Plus they can be rather unapproachable so no one goes near them irl.
It's stupid. Really stupid, i've never even been to Japan. But......I love their culture and......I'm attracted to Japanese guys.

And then I remember I'm a bloody south asian. Ugh, the impossibleness of the situation.

http://i1.wp.com/aramajapan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/aramajapan_x4_limitedb.jpg

You're not alone :colone::colone::colone::colone:
I am an otaku, to put it simply. But I know enough to know that japanese culture extend far beyond manga and anime.

Spoiler

I'm sure there are Japanese guys that would go for South asian girls, but there's not many Japanese people in this country, so that's an issue for you :tongue:

Sri lankan? Lol how do you do a science course without taking science subjects?
Original post by Turquoise01
Sri lankan? Lol how do you do a science course without taking science subjects?

Was intended to be sarcasm :wink: but I'm considering an Access course, doing BTEC Applied Science or a foundation year or doing extra A Levels.

Do you know an Kpop idols? They're not Japanese but still oriental and some of them are super gorgeous. :h: I'm saying this and i'm asian. Tbh there's nothing wrong with liking guys from a different culture; after all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :wink:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Really...why Singapore over say Malaysia

I've not talked with any Malaysians.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending