The Student Room Group

SEO Scholars Interview

I have been accepted for SEO Scholars and need to do answer 6 questions. It says that you should fully prepare your answers but I don't know the questions, has anyone done this before and know what the questions are? Has to be done by Tuesday 4th October, thanks in advance.
Original post by Dj_IB
I have been accepted for SEO Scholars and need to do answer 6 questions. It says that you should fully prepare your answers but I don't know the questions, has anyone done this before and know what the questions are? Has to be done by Tuesday 4th October, thanks in advance.

In the same boat.
Lol i got rejected
Original post by shanktheopps
Lol i got rejected

Sorry to hear that. Did you get a reason why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dj_IB

Main ideas revolve around; 'Why do you want to be an SEO scholar?' 'Future aspirations?' 'Why should SEO pick you?'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Have you done yours already if so how was it?
Original post by Dj_IB
Have you done yours already if so how was it?

Literally just finished. Went well. What is six minutes worth of questions took nearly an hour. Be prepared.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 10Fatanda
Sorry to hear that. Did you get a reason why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't meet the "low socio economic background" criteria. Not sure what that means but I go to a comprehensive school so it can't be that. It might be because I don't receive financial aid which was one of the criteria.
Reply 8
I am nervous now, how can I prepare?
Original post by shanktheopps
I didn't meet the "low socio economic background" criteria. Not sure what that means but I go to a comprehensive school so it can't be that. It might be because I don't receive financial aid which was one of the criteria.

Yeah that or the free school meals
Original post by Dj_IB
I am nervous now, how can I prepare?

Well if this helps, there is unlimited think time and also unlimited retakes.
Reply 11
So could I go on it, see what the questions are and do it tomorrow or does it all have to be in one session. Thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending