The Student Room Group

Need the motivation

Been back at uni for 2 weeks and I can already feel myself not been motivated to do study in my time. I feel like I never have the energy to do it.
Any pointers....
well im a first year law student and id say just hang in there. WE CAN DO IT PLUS U DIDNT PAY 9 GRAND TO FAIL DID YA SO KEEP WORKING BABYCAKES X
Dude I feel the same way. I chose Computer Science at Kings college and not particularly liking it. I should've applied to a much more creative course at QM ' Multimedia and Arts Technology' course. I am finding myself, falling asleep or losing track during lectures. Plus the lab rooms are mega hot and it's so hard to concentrate for 2 hours in there. I have a few mates to talk to during the lab sessions but that's not my problem. The problem is getting to grips with this new nightmare - Math :/ I've always hated it and didn't realise it would be this tough to challenge myself and go further instead of settling with my English/writing personality where I've always just been good at writing writing writing not formulas, adding, numbers, algebra...

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEEEE
Original post by amieegeggs1994
Been back at uni for 2 weeks and I can already feel myself not been motivated to do study in my time. I feel like I never have the energy to do it.
Any pointers....

What are you studying and are you living at home/campus?
I am living at home so I have people telling me to get off my butt and study when I am not in the mood. It's only been 2 weeks. Wait - so you're a 2nd year student?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending