Revision books for Maths make no sense.

what year u in ?:smile:
Original post by mayu123
what year u in ?:smile:

11, almost finished maths course
Reply 4
Original post by BobBobson
11, almost finished maths course

but people lower years still need revision books:smile:!!
Reply 5
Year 10 please join xD
Reply 6
Hey! I'm in year 11 and I do maths and further maths :P
Reply 7
Original post by BhavyaB
Hey! I'm in year 11 and I do maths and further maths :P

Oh Hello nice to meet you you can join as well just wondering how do you revise this subject xD what are you taking for GCSE's:wink:?
Reply 8
Original post by mayu123
Oh Hello nice to meet you you can join as well just wondering how do you revise this subject xD what are you taking for GCSE's:wink:?

Aha hello. I tend to do past papers, work from normal maths and further maths textbooks and just make one page of notes for each topic we do at school. I find all of this really helpful and the notes make life so much easier when revising for exams as you have everything you need to know on one piece of paper :smile:

I'm doing dual science, maths, further maths, English language + literature, RS, business studies, media studies, humanities and French :P
What do you take? :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by BhavyaB
Aha hello. I tend to do past papers, work from normal maths and further maths textbooks and just make one page of notes for each topic we do at school. I find all of this really helpful and the notes make life so much easier when revising for exams as you have everything you need to know on one piece of paper :smile:

I'm doing dual science, maths, further maths, English language + literature, RS, business studies, media studies, humanities and French :P
What do you take? :tongue:

i took :
maths
english lit
english lan
psychology
business
french
science triple
What board was ur business studies ?
Original post by mayu123
i took :
maths
english lit
english lan
psychology
business
french
science triple
What board was ur business studies ?

It's OCR for business :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by BhavyaB
It's OCR for business :smile:

ohh k what about science ?
Original post by mayu123
ohh k what about science ?

AQA

What about you?
The only advice I can give you is past papers... At year 10 you have started GCSE, s use stuff like corbettmaths, examsolutions and hegartymaths to help you;... Revision guides are waste of money for maths
Reply 14
Original post by BhavyaB
AQA

What about you?

aqa 2
Reply 15
Original post by asinghj
The only advice I can give you is past papers... At year 10 you have started GCSE, s use stuff like corbettmaths, examsolutions and hegartymaths to help you;... Revision guides are waste of money for maths

kkk:biggrin:
Original post by mayu123
aqa 2

Oh cool :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by BhavyaB
Oh cool :biggrin:

xxxxx

Quick Reply

Latest