The Student Room Group

GCSE Business or GCSE Computing

Scroll to see replies

I took both, and can say that, they are both very easy. I would say, take computing because GCSE business was very very boring
Original post by OwlOfFire
I thought business studies was easy to be honest. It is a lot easier than computing! Not only that my teacher's were pretty good. The coursework side isn't hard, you just need to think things through very carefully.

ohh k wht year u in ?:h:
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
I took both, and can say that, they are both very easy. I would say, take computing because GCSE business was very very boring

u got your coursework i can look at pleasexD:tongue:
Original post by mayu123
u got your coursework i can look at pleasexD:tongue:

no, I haven't.
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
no, I haven't.

aww K:angry::frown:
Original post by mayu123
ohh k wht year u in ?:h:

Currently in year 12.
Original post by OwlOfFire
Currently in year 12.

cool
Reply 67
I say Computing, but it is biased, because I am doing Software Engineering lol!
I'm doing a Computing course at college and didn't take it for GCSE so even if you didn't take it for GCSE and opt for business but later decide you want to go down the IT/Computing route it is still possible. My suggestion is to pick subjects you would enjoy because if you don't enjoy them it is hard to remain motivated to do well in them especially when it comes to exam time and revision starts otherwise you may find yourself procrastinating more than you should.
Original post by JACCKYD
I say Computing, but it is biased, because I am doing Software Engineering lol!

what year u in ? :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by mayu123
what year u in ? :smile:

I am in the First Year ! :smile:
Original post by JACCKYD
I am in the First Year ! :smile:

Of uni ? Good Luck xD
Reply 72
Original post by mayu123
Of uni ? Good Luck xD

Cardiff Uni, Thanks man :smile:
Original post by JACCKYD
Cardiff Uni, Thanks man :smile:

most welcome im a lady xD
Reply 74
Original post by mayu123
most welcome im a lady xD

Thanks dudette :tongue:
Original post by JACCKYD
Thanks dudette :tongue:

welcome xD:smile:
im a year 8 student, and ive got a straw poll to choose my gcse options, so far im trash at computing and business sounds easy but im not fully sure, one of my friend is choosing computing since his sister who's doing her gcse says its easy but hes not that good at computing either so im not sure which one i should choose?? which one is easier?? computing or business
Original post by skrtskrtkid
First post, but on Monday my school enables subject changes for the week. (year 10) I'm deciding to drop French and want to take GCSE Business or GCSE Computing instead. How was your experience in both subject or which one would be better?

Hi, I take business and personally, it is definitely one of my favourite gcse's and I'm really glad I took it. In my opinion I find computing quite boring but I think you should just go with whatever you enjoy the most!

Quick Reply

Latest