The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

It only took Koscielny's arm for you to score...
Cue outrageous celebrations. Cue premature selfies. Cue Burnley protests cos it's a handball. Cue our undoubted slump.
Lmao. Thieves
hahahaha!!

OX. Lucky boy. Lad absolutly skies it, but kos is there to tap it back down with his arm *
Reply 864
Deserved that

But **** me did we fluke that goal

Get the **** in

To the Arsenal 1-0
Feel so bad for Burnley - they were bloody brilliant.

Everybody needs their fair share of luck - we got ours against Swansea I guess.

Either way, I'd be more than happy if the table was the same by the end of the season :biggrin:
bloody lucky, but cant let that cover up our absolutly shite attacking tactics during that game.*
Had 3 plans of attack:

1 - lob balls into the box, with an attack of sanchez/walcott, against a very arially strong team.

2 - Walcott smacks a wroldie from outside the box

3 - Sanchez pulls a rabbit out his arse.

4 - If none of the above works, kos can just throw it in the net. *
Jammy bastards
Original post by shawn_o1
Cue outrageous celebrations. Cue premature selfies. Cue Burnley protests cos it's a handball. Cue our undoubted slump.

Just shut the **** up man. Not even Claude is as negative as you are. Go and support Barca or something.
Reply 869
Original post by Skkc16
Jammy bastards

Completely :rofl:

Luke is well mad
Original post by fallen_acorns
bloody lucky, but cant let that cover up our absolutly shite attacking tactics during that game.*
Had 3 plans of attack:

1 - lob balls into the box, with an attack of sanchez/walcott, against a very arially strong team.

2 - Walcott smacks a wroldie from outside the box

3 - Sanchez pulls a rabbit out his arse.

4 - If none of the above works, kos can just throw it in the net. *

We really missed Giroud tbh, he loves these types of games.

Btw, how good does Michael Keane look?! Would not mind offloading Chambers and bringing Keane in.
Absolute banter. Tough to celebrate an offside handball goal
I don't think the Burnley players quite realised there was a handball because they were all appealing for offside (which it wasn't). They'll be absolutely furious when they see that later tonight.

Did you deserve it? God no. However at least you carried on going right until the end.

Those extra 2 points may very well mean the difference between 4th and 5th come the season end...
Reply 874
That was one of the worst performances I've seen. Burnley were robbed lol
Original post by Lúcio
I don't think the Burnley players quite realised there was a handball because they were all appealing for offside (which it wasn't). They'll be absolutely furious when they see that later tonight.

Did you deserve it? God no. However at least you carried on going right until the end.

Those extra 2 points may very well mean the difference between 4th and 5th come the season end...

Personally will lol so hard if Utd smash the Klopp dream and send you back to the bins :lol:
Video referee please
Original post by Lúcio

It was offside too, ox hit it into koscs arm :biggrin:
Original post by leinad2012
It was offside too, ox hit it into koscs arm :biggrin:

Naa, replays show it came off koscielny so it wasn't offside but it was a handball.
Original post by samir12
Naa, replays show it came off koscielny so it wasn't offside but it was a handball.

Haven't seen another replay but if AOC hit it forwards in to Koscielny's hand, it would be offside too.

Either way, poor decision and lucky Arsenal.
I'm #wellangry

Quick Reply

Latest