The Student Room Group

On a scale of 1 to 10, how masculine/feminine are you?

Boys, on a scale of 1 to 10, how masculine are you?
Girls, on a scale of 1 to 10, how feminine are you?

girls may be masculine and guys may be feminine nothing wrong with that :smile:

im probably 10 :lol: im like such a girly girl. i own zero pairs of trainers/jeans/hoodies and im all about dresses with tights and high shoes, im quite an emotional and sensitive person :giggle: im into every girly thing possible, i love doing girly things and being so girly :biggrin:

Spoiler

wby?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm about a 7 :biggrin:
10 because my dick is bigger than 7.5 inches
Reply 4
I'd say 5/10

I like some typical girly things like glitter, shopping, enjoy planning my wedding etc but then I'm like a guy with the TV shows I watch, with what I wear most days - band tee, jeans and Vans, I don't get grossed out by burping and farting :laugh:, I never wear make up or style my hair, I don't talk like a lady :colondollar:
6 I think
Probably a 3-5 at most.. Not particularly girly. :s-smilie:
Reply 7
A fabulous 10
0 for both, I be who I wanna be. :tongue:
10 for femininity
Floral dresses whatever the weather, and a vintage dressing table is my spirit animal.

I spend time in the bath tub pretending to be Ophelia xD
Post-masculine.
Original post by Profesh
Post-masculine.

Prefer them neo-masculine guys tbh.
Maybe a 5. I'm mostly feminine but emotionally I'm very slightly more masculine.
Original post by fksociety
10 because my dick is bigger than 7.5 inches

I'm sure there are probably Thai ladyboys somewhere with bigger dicks than that. Would you say they're masculine?
Uhhh I'd give myself a 6 I guess
I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am.
Probably a 7 for femininity
6 i like to sit with my legs apart and i go days with only wearing jogging bottoms and oversized t shirts(also why are mens shirts so much more comfy?) And i don't enjoy the supposed girly activities , the only 'girly' things i like doing is going shopping (only if its stationery i hate clothes shopping) and wearing a little bit of make up i also find jeans uncomfortable .
Original post by mkap
Boys, on a scale of 1 to 10, how masculine are you?
Girls, on a scale of 1 to 10, how feminine are you?

girls may be masculine and guys may be feminine nothing wrong with that :smile:

im probably 10 :lol: im like such a girly girl. i own zero pairs of trainers/jeans/hoodies and im all about dresses with tights and high shoes, im quite an emotional and sensitive person :giggle: im into every girly thing possible, i love doing girly things and being so girly :biggrin:

Spoiler

wby?

Define masculine/feminine?

Quick Reply

Latest