The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
I'm impressed you've managed to fit in all three. I really want Sanchez but he's just too much money now.

I really don't like Valencia or Stones, one of them is getting the chop over the international break (most likely Valencia as I think City will start keeping CS' eventually). So tempted to double up on Arsenal

Mate I have Aguero, Costa, Lukaku and Sanchez in my side, not to mention Firmino too.

No idea how I managed it...
Original post by Lúcio
Mate I have Aguero, Costa, Lukaku and Sanchez in my side, not to mention Firmino too.

No idea how I managed it...

Yh I've got Sanchez aguero payet costa sterling

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zerforax
Thanks! Should I just bring in everyone who is around 90%+?

Be careful who you've got already, if you already own a player who's increased .1 since you bought him for example you might want to ride it out and hope he rises again.

I'd just wait and see who scores today tbh :lol: A lot of FPL players just chase points.
Dropping valencia is suicidal IMO
Original post by sr90
I'm impressed you've managed to fit in all three. I really want Sanchez but he's just too much money now.

I really don't like Valencia or Stones, one of them is getting the chop over the international break (most likely Valencia as I think City will start keeping CS' eventually). So tempted to double up on Arsenal

I had KDB originally from WC so wasn't much upgrading. If Ibra fails then I'm selling him and upgrading my fourth midfielder (Capoue). Ozil for me won't get massive scores and isn't a captaincy option like Sanchez (I should wait until after the game but oh well!). I could drop Payet and keep Antonio but Payet is doing enough to keep. Ibra isn't.

Valencia - he will come good. Sort of want him back.
Walcott - he's a good option imo. More likely to start than Son and will outscore Antonio, Chadli and Son. Lallana good too at that price.*
^You need Milner mate
Original post by sr90
Be careful who you've got already, if you already own a player who's increased .1 since you bought him for example you might want to ride it out and hope he rises again.

I'd just wait and see who scores today tbh :lol: A lot of FPL players just chase points.

Tempted to take out Jakupovic out since he's risen to 4.2 and I think he drops tonight (since he's at -3.6?)

What time do the price changes go through?
Original post by Zerforax
Tempted to take out Jakupovic out since he's risen to 4.2 and I think he drops tonight (since he's at -3.6?)

What time do the price changes go through?

Nah it's -100 where they drop, and 2am
England need to start making plans for a new captain because Rooney isn't getting back into this team
Original post by difeo
Nah it's -100 where they drop, and 2am

Very helpful to know!
Well captaining Zlatan was a mistake.

Already transferred him out. Absolutely woeful today.
Reply 1131
Ibra to triple drop over the international break. Good thing I got rid on WC last week
Original post by sr90
Well captaining Zlatan was a mistake.

Already transferred him out. Absolutely woeful today.

There was no point captaining him - they were always gonna disappoint.

I went with Costa which seemed alright, although I can see Sanchez beating that score.

Why transfer out so early before inevitable international injuries?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
There was no point captaining him - they were always gonna disappoint.

I went with Costa which seemed alright, although I can see Sanchez beating that score.

Why transfer out so early before inevitable international injuries?

I'm prepared to take the risk. He's definitely going to double drop this week.
Beautiful. Stoke were never going to carry on that way. Was a risk losing zlatan but had a gut feeling stoke would stop the rot
Just lost my H2H because of a combination of 6 Lloris saves and the fact that Bravo inexplicably got 3BPs just because he saved a pen (even though he was terrible all match).

This game is actually garbage...
Terrible GW for me, my team did **** all. All bar Morgan [6] got 2 or less points.
Original post by mr tim
Terrible GW for me, my team did **** all. All bar Morgan [6] got 2 or less points.

Same here but with Pickford providing the only return in my team, have Sanchez and Koscielny in play but expecting nothing from them with my luck in this gameweek.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Same here but with Pickford providing the only return in my team, have Sanchez and Koscielny in play but expecting nothing from them with my luck in this gameweek.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really glad I (appear to have) made the right choice for captaincy because this week was a nightmare.

Went for Costa in the end which is a good choice in a week where Aguero and Sanchez (so far) have blanked.
15 points for Koscielny has more than made up for everyone else blanking. Still had a shocking week though, only 51 points

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest