The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Heading back home today after cat sitting for my mum for four days. It's been great fun but I'll be glad to see my own kitties again :love:

My OCD was awful at my mum's though it's been awful in general anyway. I couldn't stop checking over and over, was convinced their was someone out the back garden and my health anxiety was the worst. I have swollen nodes from an infection nearly three years ago and they never went back down because I kept playing with them but while I've been here, the lymphoma worries came back full swing despite having the nodes checked out and are fine. I have been checking them no less than 200 times a day, was pretty much doing it every few mins and even woke to do it. My neck is red raw and agony now. I'm glad I'm going back home on that front today because I know Callan will stop me if he sees me touching them constantly. I've been awake for two hours now and touch wood, I haven't touched them. I'm tempted to but I haven't. I'm not going to say I won't touch them at all today but not to do it even for a littlw while is a step in the right direction :yep:

I'm glad I've got my CMHT appt on Friday. It's been a long time coming and I've been struggling lately and I hope this will be the right call of treatment for me, finally.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

If there is, I've not yet discovered it :frown:
:hugs: ikr
(edited 7 years ago)
I have my first day off in four days tomorrow :woo:

Also @iEthan has made me a brilliant new sig and its cheered me up after a crappy shift at work
Original post by Midnightmemories
I have my first day off in four days tomorrow :woo:

Also @iEthan has made me a brilliant new sig and its cheered me up after a crappy shift at work

ZOMG, that sig!!! :adore:
Paranoia round the town was really bad today, despite the fact I was with a friend. :emo:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Paranoia round the town was really bad today, despite the fact I was with a friend. :emo:

Oh no lovely! Back home and on Facebook if you wanna chat xxx
ZOMG, that sig!!! :adore:

I know, its lovely!

Hope you're feeling better today? Always around on Whatapp if you want to chat x
Original post by Midnightmemories
I know, its lovely!

Hope you're feeling better today? Always around on Whatapp if you want to chat x

Thanks. Getting there slowly :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks. Getting there slowly :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sending you lots of love, lovely :hugs: :jumphug:
can someone please help.
just had like a break down and i cant stop crying and idk what to do idk idk
**** night at work :sadpanda:
Got to remind myself im there to pay my bills :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
can someone please help.
just had like a break down and i cant stop crying and idk what to do idk idk

:hugs: what happened? Take a little time to try and chill and calm down if you can

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chelseadagg3r
:hugs: what happened? Take a little time to try and chill and calm down if you can

Posted from TSR Mobile

im just so horrible.
everything is getting on top of me and no-one seems to understand it at all and just tell me to destress and i cant and i feel like im losing it.
and i took sleeping medicene x
Original post by Anonymous
im just so horrible.
everything is getting on top of me and no-one seems to understand it at all and just tell me to destress and i cant and i feel like im losing it.
and i took sleeping medicene x

Do you usually take it? Some sleep might help a little. Take everything one small step at a time where you can and breathe. Why are you so horrible though? Did something happen, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Do you usually take it? Some sleep might help a little. Take everything one small step at a time where you can and breathe. Why are you so horrible though? Did something happen, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no but im desperate now bc i hardly sleep anymore.
and bc i am, i hate myself idk why im alive i take my anger out on ppl and shout at them and now my throat hurts even more than it did already but at least i deserve it.
Huge hugs to you - sorry I haven't been replying to your posts on here, though I've been reading :jumphug:

Spoiler

No need to apologise. We all go through phases of being able to support and then needing support. Thanks for hugs :smile:

Made it through weekend and seeing therapist later. Hoping to give him the cold he seems to have given me :wink: that or the sickly students infected me. It's so painful :/ beechams will be my new bff

Mental health usually more sensitive when I'm physically sick. Yesterday I was driving and I experienced body memories and I cried but my conscious mind didn't really know why.

I hope you have better day today :smile: hugs back (don't worry I wore mask to keep away the cold plague)
(edited 7 years ago)
Wish me luck. Seeing my new psychiatrist today and hoping to come off clozapine =/
Original post by Cinnie
Wish me luck. Seeing my new psychiatrist today and hoping to come off clozapine =/

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!
Original post by ~Tara~
No need to apologise. We all go through phases of being able to support and then needing support. Thanks for hugs :smile:

Made it through weekend and seeing therapist later. Hoping to give him the cold he seems to have given me :wink: that or the sickly students infected me. It's so painful :/ beechams will be my new bff

Mental health usually more sensitive when I'm physically sick. Yesterday I was driving and I experienced body memories and I cried but my conscious mind didn't really know why.

I hope you have better day today :smile: hugs back (don't worry I wore mask to keep away the cold plague)

Pleased you made it through the weekend, though sorry to hear you're under the weather :hugs: Good luck with therapist later :smile:

Original post by Cinnie

Good luck! :h:
slept the entire night : )