Original post by fatima1998
Asalam-o-alikum :woo:
who is feeling cold rn :itsme:
i am freezing :argh:

Spoiler

Wa'alaykum Assalaam :h:
Glad to see you posted :wink:
Alhamdulillah good.

why are you freezing? Are you outside? :lol: Jks...I am ok not too cold and not too warm.
Salams everyone :smile:
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam :h:
Glad to see you posted :wink:
Alhamdulillah good.

why are you freezing? Are you outside? :lol: Jks...I am ok not too cold and not too warm.

ikr :innocent:
great xx
nooo i am inside... in my bed, trying to feel warm but i am still cold like i can feel the breeze :angry:
my hands are too cold and so as my feet- its not even winter yet and i am like this already :zomg:
Reply 2826
Original post by ak143244
Salams everyone :smile:

Wa'alaykum Assalaam :smile: how are you?

great xx
nooo i am inside... in my bed, trying to feel warm but i am still cold like i can feel the breeze :angry:
my hands are too cold and so as my feet- its not even winter yet and i am like this already :zomg:

:innocent:
:biggrin:
Lmao bless you, have you got the window open? Dw you will soon feel warm 😊
great xx

Salams
Wear socks, I'm pretty sure they would keep your feet warm. I do that when my feet are cold.
And with your hands.. Erm.. I don't know.
Original post by h333
Wa'alaykum Assalaam :smile: how are you?

So sorry didnt see your post.
Jazakullah for rep! :smile:
Alhamdullilah I'm good, just getting stuff ready for college, you?
Reply 2829
So sorry didnt see your post.
Jazakullah for rep! :smile:
Alhamdullilah I'm good, just getting stuff ready for college, you?

Np :smile: you don't have to apologise or thank me for rep! BarakAllahu Feek.
That's great. Nothing really, waiting for dad to have dinner together.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Np :smile: you don't have to apologise or thank me for rep! BarakAllahu Feek.
That's great. Nothing really, waiting for dad to have dinner together.

:smile:

Ah okay, what you eating?
Salams
Wear socks, I'm pretty sure they would keep your feet warm. I do that when my feet are cold.
And with your hands.. Erm.. I don't know.

wasalam :h:
welll thats what my mum said wear socks but i just dont and i dont know why :shot: but i am feeling fine now :lol:
Original post by h333

:lol: well i have made myself a cup of tea but i am kinda in neutral temperature just by touching the cup :toofunny: haven't even started drinking it :colonhash:
well my window was open but i closed the big one and let the small one open because i need fresh air so i can breath :rolleyes:
welll thats what my mum said wear socks but i just dont and i dont know why :shot: but i am feeling fine now :lol:

:lol: well i have made myself a cup of tea but i am kinda in neutral temperature just by touching the cup :toofunny: haven't even started drinking it :colonhash:
well my window was open but i closed the big one and let the small one open because i need fresh air so i can breath :rolleyes:

Ah okay that's good. I always wear socks when I have a flu or if I'm feeling cold.
I miss summer already :frown:
On seeking knowledge and being knowledgeable the prophet pbuh said:
فَضْلَ الْعَالِمِ عَلَى الْعَابِدِ كَفَضْلِ الْقَمَرِ لَيْلَةَ الْبَدْرِ عَلَى سَائِرِ الْكَوَاكِبِ
The scholars are greater and better than lay worshipers (layman, one without knowledge), just as the moon is greater and brighter than any other celestial body on a full moon night.
Ah okay that's good. I always wear socks when I have a flu or if I'm feeling cold.
I miss summer already :frown:

i knowwwwwwww i also miss summer i just love the warmth of the sun, gives my soul some peace :giggle:
#summerlovers
i knowwwwwwww i also miss summer i just love the warmth of the sun, gives my soul some peace :giggle:
#summerlovers

Yeah and where you can just chill out and lay on the grass and have nothing to worry about. Good times :smile:
Yeah and where you can just chill out and lay on the grass and have nothing to worry about. Good times :smile:

yepppp but from now on, the grass is gonna be covered with water or ice :emo: nooooooooooooooo i i hate winter :emo: i get so ill and lazy :colone:
yepppp but from now on, the grass is gonna be covered with water or ice :emo: nooooooooooooooo i i hate winter :emo: i get so ill and lazy :colone:

Hmm sucks really. The only good thing about winter is when it snows. You can create snowmans and have a snowball fight. Not a huge fan of snowball fights though, I remember at high school the snowball hit right on my eye which killed for a few days.. But apart from that it's okay I guess.
You can miss school and college as well. Yayyyyy
Kudafiz everyone
Hope you all have a good day :smile:
Reply 2839

Ah okay, what you eating?

Chicken pulao, spinach and I don't know what it is called in english 😐 but it is like liver kebab. My dad came late so just finished having them now Alhamdulillah.

Aah good :h: well closing the window should have helped :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending