Scroll to see replies

MM was soo **** @alishba-rosex

Yup..everything about Udaari was 10/10.
Original post by sulaimanali
@Asiangirl_18 - NOOOO..MM was crap.

Sos i dnt think it was tbh. I loved it
Original post by alishba-rosex
OMG I loved Mann Mayal! The end was sooo sad

Yehhh ikr. It was such an emotional rollercoaster of a drama !!
No. But i was acc thinking of watching them idk why lool but i dont know any :/ and i need it english subtitles because i dont understand everything.
@Asiangirl_18 - Hmm..everyone has diff opinions on MM.

But yeah...true about Udaari. :smile:
@sulaimanali truuu maybe girks like it better kus its emotional and guys dnt like watching emotional things. Perhaps .. lol
@mariam687 - welcome :smile: Just BizAsia the ratings...I read them for HUM every afternoon daily...baree people in the UK watch Paki dramas...especially HUM.

really?im surprised they watch them, i guess they are addictive..aahaha

i dont like the bollywood dramas, theyre too long-winded and over exaggerated srs

if one person slaps someone

bambambam, cameras on each persons face, and that background music omds.. for at least10 minutes they replay that one slapping shot..smh whereas pakistani dramas are like not too over exaggerated, theyre simple but addictive?

if you get wht i mean?
Anyone watched the old school ones? Tanhaiyan, Sohna Chandi, Waris...
MM was soo **** @alishba-rosex

Yup..everything about Udaari was 10/10.

udaari was a solid 11/10 . I've said this so many times but it's the best drama ever and Meera is so pretty
Original post by Asiangirl_18
@sulaimanali truuu maybe girks like it better kus its emotional and guys dnt like watching emotional things. Perhaps .. lol

lool true
Original post by alishba-rosex
lool true

Hahha ikr. Guys dnt seem to like showing emotion haha
Original post by junayd1998
No. But i was acc thinking of watching them idk why lool but i dont know any :/ and i need it english subtitles because i dont understand everything.

not even any urdu? o
I only ever watched 1 but I can't remember what it was called. If it helps - the lead actor (educated/rich from the city) was forced by his *dying father to marry a girl that he felt was inferior to him because of her lack of education and village upbringing. She was so kindhearted and gentle that he fell in love with her over time but his evil scheming mother broke them up by setting both them up and making it look as if the wife was cheating on him.*
Original post by mariam687
not even any urdu? o

well a bit
@Reachin4TheStars :smile:

@junayd1998 - that's fine..:smile: HUM has subtitles.
yeah lool @Asiangirl_18 - i dont mind emotional stuff but MM was hyped up as being something amazing..it was an average story.
@mariam687 - yeah, they are addictive thats why so many people watch :smile: and yeahhh igu about Indian crappy dramas..Paki ones are much more classy.
@mariam687 - yeah, they are addictive thats why so many people watch :smile: and yeahhh igu about Indian crappy dramas..Paki ones are much more classy.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
@Reachin4TheStars :smile:

@junayd1998 - that's fine..:smile: HUM has subtitles.

whats HUM

Quick Reply