The Student Room Group

Somewhere there is the girl that is perfect for me, but we will never meet.

There are so many girls out there.
You only meet those close to you geographically.
There must be a perfect girl, but i'll never meet her.
Original post by Vortex991
There are so many girls out there.
You only meet those close to you geographically.
There must be a perfect girl, but i'll never meet her.

Let's use some logic.
There is no such thing as a perfect person.
Girls exist.
A girl is a person.
There is no such thing as a perfect girl.
Reply 2
Original post by Kiritsugu
Let's use some logic.
Girls exist.
A girl is a person.

Yes but I mean in terms of compatability between us.
Perfect for me.
Stop putting too much thought into it. Enjoy your life and then maybe someone will turn up eventually.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kiritsugu
Let's use some logic.
Girls exist.
A girl is a person.

PRSOM
Yes but I mean in terms of compatability between us.
Perfect for me.

Hmm... What do you mean by "perfect for me". That's way too vague. There aren't many things that are perfect. Humans are spontaneous and things always happen - there's no way there's a perfect relationship, if that's what you're asking for. Sacrifices have to be made, and stuff etc. The best you can hope for is understanding, love, forgiveness - stuff like these that a person values - that both parties value.

There can't be a perfect person, but there can be a very compatible person.

I'm sure there's a very compatible person for you somewhere, and maybe you'll meet that person one day. But stuff like that doesn't just come to people. You have to live your life to the fullest, and you might see that one day, you never needed a perfectly compatible person, but someone who was good enough for you to share some special bond. imo at least lol.
Reply 6
You gotta leave your house first OP
You won't be able to tell the difference between your 'perfect girl' and the girl you would rank as 10,000th.
Reply 8
Original post by BasicMistake
You won't be able to tell the difference between your 'perfect girl' and the girl you would rank as 10,000th.

What do you mean?.

That because there are so many girls , the difference between the absolute best girl and the 10,000 is insignificant?.
It's worse if you meet the perfect girl and she is fat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you mean?.

That because there are so many girls , the difference between the absolute best girl and the 10,000 is insignificant?.

1. The difference would be insignificant

2. It is impossible to know every facet of a person's personality and physical attributes as well as quantify them
Reply 11
Original post by marina666
It's worse if you meet the perfect girl and she is fat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like chubby girls, so not a problem for me.
Exactly so you need to get out that mindset of finding perfection. Perfection comes through time, find yourself a good girl with a nice personality and you'll be fine.
No one is perfect.

Thus, take the more mature and realistic approach of wanting to find someone you click with emotionally, spiritually, physically etc. If you find that person, their imperfections will become part of what you love about them...and in essence they become perfect for you as an individual.
Reply 14
OP has this mindset

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending