The Student Room Group

Is it possible to complete C4 + S2 till JAN?

International A levels student here, so right now I am on the final chapter of C3, remaining modules are c4 and s2 and deadline for registration is closing in. I am willing to dedicated 7 hours everyday solely on maths, so is it possible? Considering S2 exam will be held on 25th January and c34 on 17th JAN
Reply 1
Original post by Hamzah249
International A levels student here, so right now I am on the final chapter of C3, remaining modules are c4 and s2 and deadline for registration is closing in. I am willing to dedicated 7 hours everyday solely on maths, so is it possible? Considering S2 exam will be held on 25th January and c34 on 17th JAN

Are you self studying it? Cz I consider myself quite comfortable at maths and love maths (oxford maths applicant) I would say that would be enough for me but if its not the case i would say get a tutor to help you with it?! If you wanna get really good marks x and practice alot of gold/silver/bronze papers i would say
Reply 2
Original post by 17lina
Are you self studying it? Cz I consider myself quite comfortable at maths and love maths (oxford maths applicant) I would say that would be enough for me but if its not the case i would say get a tutor to help you with it?! If you wanna get really good marks x and practice alot of gold/silver/bronze papers i would say

I do already have a tutor but it's only twice a week. I am pretty confident with c34 since the beginning I have found c12 and c34 interesting but s2 is going to be boring as hell.
Reply 3
Original post by Hamzah249
I do already have a tutor but it's only twice a week. I am pretty confident with c34 since the beginning I have found c12 and c34 interesting but s2 is going to be boring as hell.

I agree it is quite boring😂 But im sure youll be able to finish by then, pretty sure if youre confident with all the core now x🤘 All the best!
Reply 4
Original post by 17lina
I agree it is quite boring😂 But im sure youll be able to finish by then, pretty sure if youre confident with all the core now x🤘 All the best!

Thank you & Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest