The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Decay decay decay decay decay
Original post by Matrix123
Nahh :erm:
:rofl: She might get mad and I'll feel guilty for not doing what she asks but that's all :tongue:

I've never called myself that so no...
All I will say is:

Spoiler

Heyy what's that supposed to mean? :hmmmm: I'm taking that as a compliment :yep:
I like maths, yes, ans what, eh? :holmes:
:rofl:

Aw i see good luck, but dont ever feel guilty for being who you are
I need to get my 100s up must beat sara :colone:
Original post by Grimm Reaper
You don't wear makeup, wear dresses or do anything girly. That means your either tomboy or nerd or both, cause you are not a girly girl.

It's means most girls that like and do maths are nerds :yep: that means you are also a nerd. :tongue:

Yup, no makeup. I have worn dresses before :rolleyes: If I do then it's at Christmas :rofl: But there must be some things that are girly that I like to do? :K:

What is your definition of 'nerd'? :holmes:

Haha OK :rofl:
Decay decay decay decay decay

How joyful :tongue:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Aw i see good luck, but dont ever feel guilty for being who you are

Thanks XD Aww thanks, I know but it's hard sometimes!
Yup, no makeup. I have worn dresses before :rolleyes: If I do then it's at Christmas :rofl: But there must be some things that are girly that I like to do? :K:

Ok then what girly things do you do then? :curious: Btw there is nothing wrong in being a nerd :nah:
Original post by Ayaz789
Where is everyone?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the Matrix household :u:
Ok then what girly things do you do then? :curious: Btw there is nothing wrong in being a nerd :nah:

Idk, you suggest and I'll say if I do or not:ahee:
I didn't think so :tongue:
You still haven't given me Grimm's definition of nerd though :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks XD Aww thanks, I know but it's hard sometimes!

No worries and i know its hard because im the same.
Like i spent the first 2 and a bit years following what my grandparents tell me, wore dresses, and skirts and was forced to eat meat. But then i turned 16 had a massive argument with them,they broke the slight glimmer of a bond between us and now i buy my own clothes, dress how i want, and act how i want as well as being a vegetarian but still cant do what i want.
Original post by tasha_tah
Haha do u do makeup for people ? U that good at it ? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do makeup too for people yaknow :hand:

Which explains my beautiful face :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh let's see do you love clothes shopping? Or getting your nails done or hair done?

My definition would be someone that's quite introverted and weird and likes either comics or anime, playing video games, likes fantasy Sci fi stuff and of course being smart.
No worries and i know its hard because im the same.
Like i spent the first 2 and a bit years following what my grandparents tell me, wore dresses, and skirts and was forced to eat meat. But then i turned 16 had a massive argument with them,they broke the slight glimmer of a bond between us and now i buy my own clothes, dress how i want, and act how i want as well as being a vegetarian but still cant do what i want.

Aww, well at least you have more freedom with those things now :smile:
Oh let's see do you love clothes shopping? Or getting your nails done or hair done?

My definition would be someone that's quite introverted and weird and likes either comics or anime, playing video games, likes fantasy Sci fi stuff and of course being smart.

Nope to all 3 :erm:

Ohhh right. I am introverted :yy: I am weird :yy: I don't really like comics or anime or video games :nah:
Fantasy Sci-Fi stuff..I liked Doctor Who once upon a time :moon: and fantasty kind of films...guess that counts :tongue:
Nahh I'm not smart :nah:

So I guess I have half of those things :yep:
Original post by Qaz25

Does @hamza772000 know about this? :rofl:

You must have years of experience :mmm:
Original post by Qaz25

Looolll...how many customers dyu get ? None ? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hamza doesn't even know who he is himself most of the time.. so i don't expect him to know :mmm:

Yes, plenty. Let me know if I can be of service and I shall come over and do as much makeup as required :wink:

Ohhh right. I am introverted :yy: I am weird :yy: I don't really like comics or anime or video games :nah:
Fantasy Sci-Fi stuff..I liked Doctor Who once upon a time :moon: and fantasty kind of films...guess that counts :tongue:

Then I guess your not girly then :erm:

Sure your smart aren't you? :hmmmm2:

Do you constantly study/revise and lack socials skills or have any expertise in a particular field?

Some freedom but at a huge cost, home life is tricky, i tend to wear clothes that are old and worn out because im saving to hard to move out. but hey ho some freedom is better than none i guess but i cannt go out on my own so very limited there

Wtf lmao :tongue:
Some freedom but at a huge cost, home life is tricky, i tend to wear clothes that are old and worn out because im saving to hard to move out. but hey ho some freedom is better than none i guess but i cannt go out on my own so very limited there

Think nothing of it, I'm still wear some old clothes I got 7 years ago! :h:
Original post by Qaz25
Hamza doesn't even know who he is himself most of the time.. so i don't expect him to know :mmm:

Yes, plenty. Let me know if I can be of service and I shall come over and do as much makeup as required :wink:

Good good! That is very, very kind of you and I'm sure my mum would be delighted to hear (too bad she won't :mmm:) but I'm not into makeup...I'm sure I could get my friends to pay you to do their makeup? :tongue:
Then I guess your not girly then :erm:

Sure your smart aren't you? :hmmmm2:

Do you constantly study/revise and lack socials skills or have any expertise in a particular field?

Come on, that's only 3 things! :eek:

Nahhh you must have me confused with someone else :rofl:

Not constantly, nope. I do lack social skills. I don't know about expertise in a particular field :erm:

True, but life's about taking risks sometimes, is it not? :wink: True, and yeah, my parents aren't all too keen on me staying home alone or things like that really tbh, but do let me occasionally
Original post by hamza772000
Wtf lmao :tongue:

:lol: Just thought you should know :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where is that household? Is there security outside to meet Matrix:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good good! That is very, very kind of you and I'm sure my mum would be delighted to hear (too bad she won't :mmm:) but I'm not into makeup...I'm sure I could get my friends to pay you to do their makeup? :tongue:

Come on, that's only 3 things! :eek:

Nahhh you must have me confused with someone else :rofl:

Not constantly, nope. I do lack social skills. I don't know about expertise in a particular field :erm:

True, but life's about taking risks sometimes, is it not? :wink: True, and yeah, my parents aren't all too keen on me staying home alone or things like that really tbh, but do let me occasionally

:lol: Just thought you should know :tongue:
Ruined my day :/

Spoiler

Hahahahaha.. I'm just imagining what it'd be like if I turned up and tried doing your mum's and your friends makeup :rofl:

I might get flogged and thrown out the house :rofl: But it's worth a risk... yaknow, one of your friends might like me :colone: :tongue:

Latest