The Student Room Group

Relationships, are for needy people I feel

Just because you're in a relationship, not everything has to be about you guys. Have fun with your friends. And why do you feel the need to text your boyfriend/ girlfriend as soon as they leave your house, after spreading three days together? Like re-lax.
I can always count on you to post stuff like this at this hour.
Reply 2
You just jelly, gurl.
Original post by Mimir
You just jelly, gurl.

Original post by TSR Mustafa
I can always count on you to post stuff like this at this hour.

But don't you guys honestly think so...maybe it's just the guys I'm with. But even when watching tv they gotta be up your ass, and some may think it's abnormal to sit on the other side of the sofa from their bf gf.

You guys should observe your buddies relationship you'd be like oh smack.
My girlfriend is extremely sexy, definitely greatguy material. I only choose the best. :awesome:

I often wonder what it must be like to be single. Those poor people are beyond help. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by greatguy962
My girlfriend is extremely sexy, definitely greatguy material. I only choose the best.:awesome:

I often wonder what it must be like to be single. Those poor people are beyond help. :biggrin:

Can always count on tsr to have a serious discussion. When pigs fly.
It depends how you look at it, if needy people didn't get into relationships then the only children born would be from random odd hookups
I think one of the main aspects of a relationship is feeling like you want to be with them a lot so if they didn't do some of the things you mentioned perhaps they're not feelin it
What are you on about?

You sound like a drama queen!
Original post by Aaron Bernbaum
It depends how you look at it, if needy people didn't get into relationships then the only children born would be from random odd hookups

No I believe u can have a healthy relationship without being up each others asses
Werent you the one warning that girl awau from your man? Nothing very relaxed and chilled about that.
Original post by 999tigger
Werent you the one warning that girl awau from your man? Nothing very relaxed and chilled about that.

Oh really, that's not what you said in that thread. And that's a different story....that doesn't mean I need to be up his ass 24/7 I'm more than ok with going days without seeing him and I do. That's a whole other thing. Plus we go to bars all the time and he talks to girl I don't freak out, just that one was being a whore, anyway. I had legit reasons.
That is true however sometimes one must venture beyond and experiment with anal
Original post by xobeauty
No I believe u can have a healthy relationship without being up each others asses
Original post by Aaron Bernbaum
That is true however sometimes one must venture beyond and experiment with anal

Lmao lmao lmao lmao.
Original post by xobeauty
Oh really, that's not what you said in that thread. And that's a different story....that doesn't mean I need to be up his ass 24/7 I'm more than ok with going days without seeing him and I do. That's a whole other thing. Plus we go to bars all the time and he talks to girl I don't freak out, just that one was being a whore, anyway. I had legit reasons.

Am I being a hypocrite? Only remember roughly what i said which explained why he found he went off on one about your behaviour.

Most of my female friends (the ones not married) describe their ideal bfs as part time.
You're talking about young relationships. Been there, done that; texting every available moment every day. Generally speaking this phase ends a bit later on when things begin to get a bit more serious and mature.

I see it happen almost on a regularly basis, and it can be annoying. For some people, they become too overly-reliant on their partners, have to be in constant communication, are over-the-top with it etc. People handle relationships differently, but when it's in the first few weeks/months it tends to be a "normal" behavior, especially common when one is also younger.
Original post by bellalalaxo
I think one of the main aspects of a relationship is feeling like you want to be with them a lot so if they didn't do some of the things you mentioned perhaps they're not feelin it
Yeah. It's not about needing one another, it's about wanting to be around one another. Wanting to grow together.

Also your avatar is cute.
Perhaps you just like to control the terms of your relationship but generally speaking i like affectionate women and most of them are needy to some degree.
I think the best relationships are the ones that form when you're not actively looking for one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending