The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2840
Reply 2841
Reply 2842
Does a husband have more rights over a woman's parents in some or all cases?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So many posts I would like to rep but I can't :frown:
Original post by ak143244
Hmm sucks really. The only good thing about winter is when it snows. You can create snowmans and have a snowball fight. Not a huge fan of snowball fights though, I remember at high school the snowball hit right on my eye which killed for a few days.. But apart from that it's okay I guess.
You can miss school and college as well. Yayyyyy

ummm yeahh i guess, i dont mind snow but snowballs :colonhash: noooooo i love making them and hitting on others but hate getting hit by others :colonhash: because it hurts sooo much and its super super cold like ice likee.... noooo its just not right :lol: it can be very dangerous tho because like you said, it hit on your eye :holmes: so it can be a disaster :shakecane:
how can you miss school/college??? :unsure:
Reply 2846
Original post by HAnwar
Does a husband have more rights over a woman's parents in some or all cases?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really sure about all cases. But most cases yes I assume. All I know is that once married, the husband has more authority over his wife than her parents, and obeying her husband is more obligatory for her (if it is not against Islam of course).

You would have to give a specific case to get a better answer I suppose.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by richpanda
Our Father, who art in HeavenHallowed be thy nameYour kingdom come, your will be doneOn Earth as it is in HeavenGive us this day our daily bread,and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those we trespass against usLead us not in to temptation, and deliver us from evil.For thine is kingdom, the powerand the gloryFor ever and everAmen
that's nice
Original post by h333
Not really sure about all cases. But most cases yes I assume. All I know is that once married, the husband has more authority over his wife than her parents, and obeying her husband is more obligatory for her (if it is not against Islam of course).

You would have to give a specific case to get a better answer I suppose.

I just meant in general. But I read somewhere he can prevent her from visiting her parents (even if they're against it) so was wondering if that's true.

Thanks tho :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2849
Original post by HAnwar
I just meant in general. But I read somewhere he can prevent her from visiting her parents (even if they're against it) so was wondering if that's true.

Thanks tho :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha ok. Yes I have read that too..he can prevent her from visiting or them visiting more frequently if they are causing trouble between them.

Np xx
Original post by fatima1998
Asalam-o-alikum :woo:
who is feeling cold rn :itsme:
i am freezing :argh:

Spoiler

Original post by ak143244
Salams everyone :smile:

Wa'alaykumasalaam guys. I hope you are well.
Saw this on facebook

Spoiler

Reminds me of this

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
[video="youtube;hV6OVGoshhE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV6OVGoshhE[/video]
[video="youtube;q5LVFA__yh8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5LVFA__yh8[/video]
Original post by h333
Chicken pulao, spinach and I don't know what it is called in english 😐 but it is like liver kebab. My dad came late so just finished having them now Alhamdulillah.

Aah good :h: well closing the window should have helped :lol:

Cool, hope you enjoyed your food from yesterday :smile:

Original post by fatima1998
ummm yeahh i guess, i dont mind snow but snowballs :colonhash: noooooo i love making them and hitting on others but hate getting hit by others :colonhash: because it hurts sooo much and its super super cold like ice likee.... noooo its just not right :lol: it can be very dangerous tho because like you said, it hit on your eye :holmes: so it can be a disaster :shakecane:
how can you miss school/college??? :unsure:

Yeah so truee! :smile:
When it snows, you can't travel because of the roads which means you can't go school/college. Sorry, didn't make it clear enough :/
Original post by h333
Aha ok. Yes I have read that too..he can prevent her from visiting or them visiting more frequently if they are causing trouble between them.

Np xx

I see, JZK x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Kinda sad how the enemies of the Muslims like Iran (and their shia militia allies from Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan) can openly gather from around the world to massacre our brothers and sisters in Aleppo but our countries (like the arab nations) are still too busy snoozing in this war.

Full article - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/29/aleppo-attack-foreign-syrian-fighters-plan-shia-islamic?CMP=share_btn_tw

Are these foreign fighters not the definition of terrorists. The go form their countries to enlist as paid mercenaries for a butcher, killing, maiming, looting and terrorising. Yet no one bats an eye.
Original post by Al-farhan
Are these foreign fighters not the definition of terrorists. The go form their countries to enlist as paid mercenaries for a butcher, killing, maiming, looting and terrorising. Yet no one bats an eye.

Brother, you need to apply huznuzon on this issue :naughty:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Brother, you need to apply huznuzon on this issue :naughty:

:getmecoat:
Original post by IdeasForLife
Kinda sad how the enemies of the Muslims like Iran (and their shia militia allies from Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan) can openly gather from around the world to massacre our brothers and sisters in Aleppo but our countries (like the arab nations) are still too busy snoozing in this war.

Full article - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/29/aleppo-attack-foreign-syrian-fighters-plan-shia-islamic?CMP=share_btn_tw

دعك عن هذا الكلام الطائفي. هذه المقيله، ان العناصر الشيعيه تحارب المسلمين تعني انك لا ترى الشيعة كمسلمين. وهذا المنطق الداعشي خطير.

ثانيا لا تنسا انه حرب صارم، ليس النظام فقط يرتكب المجازر ولكن الثوائر يفعلون كذلك.

ومن الظاهر مشاعرك غلبتك، لأن إن كنت عاقل لما كتب هذا الهرآء الفارغ.

Brother you must leave this sectarian language of saying 'shias are against the Muslims ' , for this is the Daesh rhetoric.

Secondly, the war in Aleppo is two sided , with atrocities on both sides.

Thirdly , avoid relying on your emotions as this clouds your judgement

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending