The Student Room Group

Unpopular Opinions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Robby2312
Bake off is boring,david cameron was one of the worst prime ministers,Birmingham is a nice city and rap music isnt real music.Also I dont really care for toy story and disliked finding nemo.Lion king was much better.

The one about DC ain't unpopular. :h:
Original post by Moral Decay
A Sharia Britain would be perfect, like a sort of moral chemotherapy.

Wtf :colonhash:

Bugger off troll. :h:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Wtf :colonhash:

Bugger off troll. :h:

Is there any other more apt ideology directly combating teen/illegitimate pregnancy, alcohol abuse, divorce, adultery, usury, drugs, gambling and promote charity?

You praised Israel earlier. How can their position be justified when they have turned Gaza in to (ironically) one big concentration camp?
Original post by looloo2134
Because they are often fun to be around and talk to

So is every other class.
Original post by Moral Decay
Is there any other more apt ideology directly combating teen/illegitimate pregnancy, alcohol abuse, divorce, adultery, usury, drugs, gambling and promote charity?

You praised Israel earlier. How can their position be justified when they have turned Gaza in to (ironically) one big concentration camp?

She was being sarcastic when she praised Israel, she doesn't actually think that.
Original post by tamil fever
so u are gonna thank me?or no?

No.
Original post by Longshot002
No.

I WON.YOU JUST SAID NO....when you were not meant to say it:smile:
obese people should be able to apply for a human trampoline job
The other one, Gale in The Hunger Games
Haha fair enough... in comparison to all of my friends at college I can say these opinions are unpopular
Original post by tamil fever
I WON.YOU JUST SAID NO....when you were not meant to say it:smile:

Actually I said yes.
Original post by Longshot002
Actually I said yes.

i guess we both drew then
Abortion is murder.
I agree with everything you just said, I like you
Original post by Foo.mp3
:rolleyes:
Hilary is worse than Trump in some respects

Wanna expand a bit on this one?
Original post by Joel 96
Abortion is murder.

I said 'Unpopular Opinions', not 'Stupid Opinions'. :colonhash:
Original post by Foo.mp3
:rolleyes:

Mass immigration is not Democratically mandated, structurally feasible, and impacts stability/equity (2005-10)

Inter-civilisational multiculturalism is not Democratically mandated, socially sustainable, safe, or morally responsible (2010-15)

Sunni Islam (especially Salafism) is retrograde and essentially has no future outside of the Muslim world (2013-16)

The UK would be better off taking control of it's own political, social, and economic destiny vs. EU dictact (2016)

The relentless march of progressivism e.g. Feminism/LGBT, has ramifications for psychological well-being and social fabric

Hilary is worse than Trump in some respects

Lol, why are they all crossed out?

And, explain the highlighted. :smile:
I said 'Unpopular Opinions', not 'Stupid Opinions'. :colonhash:

You never set the criteria. The pro-life movement is a minority, often around 40% of every demographic, so it remains an unpopular opinion.

What you regard as 'stupid' is subjective and cannot be taken seriously. If you wish to debate me on abortion, send me a PM. Otherwise, good day.
Original post by Joel 96
You never set the criteria. The pro-life movement is a minority, often around 40% of every demographic, so it remains an unpopular opinion.

What you regard as 'stupid' is subjective and cannot be taken seriously. If you wish to debate me on abortion, send me a PM. Otherwise, good day.

It's not 'subjective', Hun. Your opinion is illogical, so no point debating with you, really.

:smile: xx
It's not 'subjective', Hun. Your opinion is illogical, so no point debating with you, really.

It's not an objective standpoint to state that someone else's opinion is illogical simply because you disagree with it. Whatever ever happened to logic, reason, evidence and fact in arguments? Did they never teach you this at school?

Quick Reply

Latest