The Student Room Group

Deloitte online blended assessment?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roshniroxy
Hi, is this for the 2017 grad role? *I want to make an application for Tax consulting (Sept 2017 intake) however i'm worried that my application won't go far if all spaces have been filled up.

Yep, 2017! I'd go for it, if you apply there's at least a chance that you'll get through the process! I'd honestly be very shocked if they've already filled the places.
Original post by zachyg
Yep, 2017! I'd go for it, if you apply there's at least a chance that you'll get through the process! I'd honestly be very shocked if they've already filled the places.

Hey, thanks for that and will do!
Hey, I applied for the summer internship for Actuarial, Rewards and Analytics. Does anyone know how competitive this is? Also has anyone that has done the tests for this role been invited to the next stage?

Also, what do you think is the likelihood of me progressing to the next stage? I only got 1 below average.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi, i submitted my application last Friday, however still haven't received a link to the online tests? Is that a bad sign? I thought they were usually quite prompt with processing applications and sending you the online tests. :/*
Original post by AenigmaFx
Hey, I applied for the summer internship for Actuarial, Rewards and Analytics. Does anyone know how competitive this is? Also has anyone that has done the tests for this role been invited to the next stage?

Also, what do you think is the likelihood of me progressing to the next stage? I only got 1 below average.

I'm starting to get annoyed now at these tests. I got rejected for 2 places once being in the 90-99% percentile for numerical and another for well above average numerical and above average on strengths.

:frown:
Original post by cliveb2016
I'm starting to get annoyed now at these tests. I got rejected for 2 places once being in the 90-99% percentile for numerical and another for well above average numerical and above average on strengths.

:frown:

Yeah i know you feel man. I got rejected by Deloitte this morning. Kinda gutted cause i already work for them as student ambassador :colonhash:

Ah well, just gotta keep grinding right? Cant lose motivation because of a silly application process.
Yeah i know you feel man. I got rejected by Deloitte this morning. Kinda gutted cause i already work for them as student ambassador :colonhash:

Ah well, just gotta keep grinding right? Cant lose motivation because of a silly application process.

Hey, how long did it take for them to send you the tests after submitting the initial application?*
Original post by Roshniroxy
Hey, how long did it take for them to send you the tests after submitting the initial application?*

A week or 2 i think
A week or 2 i think

Thanks!
Reply 189
hey guys, thought id post a quick update. As of right now, still no update on interview front. As a deloitte Campus Ambassador i did ask, and the response i got was due to high numbers of applications they are struggling to secure partner availability for interviews

in th mean time if your looking for more general information follow this link: http://bit.ly/2caBZp5
Original post by jxh499
hey guys, thought id post a quick update. As of right now, still no update on interview front. As a deloitte Campus Ambassador i did ask, and the response i got was due to high numbers of applications they are struggling to secure partner availability for interviews

in th mean time if your looking for more general information follow this link: http://bit.ly/2caBZp5

Makes sense and not overly surprising to be honest. They are probably immersed in career events at this time as well as trying to screen all the applications.
Im applying for risk advisory too. I got invited to do the cosmic cadet? What exactly is that?
I got through the stages to 1st interview for risk advisory. However they changed my application to cyber risk, even though I didn't pick this when doing the service line questionnaire. Is this normal??

Posted from TSR Mobile
can someone give more detail on the cosmic cadet game? :smile: really nervous about it
Found out today I'm through to an assessment centre this Thursday for Deloitte Direct Tax London, not much time to prepare but super stoked!
Original post by zachyg
Found out today I'm through to an assessment centre this Thursday for Deloitte Direct Tax London, not much time to prepare but super stoked!

Congratulations. Is that the first correspondence you've received from them since the online test stages? I've been told I'm through to the assessment centre for indirect tax for but yet to get a date.
Original post by hodgey111
Congratulations. Is that the first correspondence you've received from them since the online test stages? I've been told I'm through to the assessment centre for indirect tax for but yet to get a date.

Cheers!

Had an email about a week ago along the lines of 'Please be assured we haven't forgotten you, we're trying to secure business availability for interviews.'

Then had a call on Friday offering me an assessment centre in two weeks, but I was unavailable on that date. Then got the call this morning for this Thursday! I guess somebody dropped out last minute or something. I think they're just really busy and finding it difficult to find the managers for the assessment centres - I'm sure they'll be in touch soon!
Original post by zachyg
Cheers!

Had an email about a week ago along the lines of 'Please be assured we haven't forgotten you, we're trying to secure business availability for interviews.'

Then had a call on Friday offering me an assessment centre in two weeks, but I was unavailable on that date. Then got the call this morning for this Thursday! I guess somebody dropped out last minute or something. I think they're just really busy and finding it difficult to find the managers for the assessment centres - I'm sure they'll be in touch soon!

Yeah, I've been getting similar emails. Have to just remain patient I guess.

Good luck anyway! Could you possibly report back on your experience after?
Original post by hodgey111
Yeah, I've been getting similar emails. Have to just remain patient I guess.

Good luck anyway! Could you possibly report back on your experience after?

Yeah definitely, I'm sure they'll be in touch soon!

Thanks! Yeah sure, I'll post the whole experience over the weekend.
They've been in contact with me for assessment centres, the problem is it's often very short notice like 2 days. Is this standard practice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending