The Student Room Group

University of Stirling or university of Aberdeen??

Hi guys, so it's that time of the year when I need to start a personal statement and apply for unies :/ I'm applying to both Stirling and Aberdeen uni but I don't know which one to go to if I get accepted to both ? I want to do business management ,international business or business with psychology ?
Have you looked at the breakdown of the course for both, and the individual topics? Because I know for the course I wanted to do Aberdeen was a 5 year course yet elsewhere was only four because of they way they organise it!
Reply 2
Well I don't really mind the length of the course to be honest , i currently live in Aberdeen but I kinda want to get away , though I don't want to go to a uni which is ranked below either RGU or uni of Aberdeen , Stirling is below it but I still think it's a good uni and they don't need high entry requirements , but I find it so hard to decide 😩
Original post by caitlynm
Have you looked at the breakdown of the course for both, and the individual topics? Because I know for the course I wanted to do Aberdeen was a 5 year course yet elsewhere was only four because of they way they organise it!

Quick Reply

Latest