The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reformed
i knew him as founder of quilliam, he is an ex islamic extremist that saw through all the bs of the radical preaching network. he also realised, as he gained some maturity that it was no way to live and i suppose he is frustrated seeing the ignorance of youth in muslims like yourself and tries to direct you on a better path. perosnally i think thats something the parents should be doing.

yh thx but ima stay away from the path of strip clubs and demonising muslims.
Original post by IdeasForLife
yh thx but ima stay away from the path of strip clubs and demonising muslims.

in time with a bit of maturity youll realise talking and acting like a fanatic demonises muslims more than 1000 majid nawazs' and tommy robinsons put together.

LOL @ the 'thinking' that not being overtly islamic must= going to strip bars
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by guided1
I had a quote from you that has been deleted. Is it this one?
It's religious war against the Muslims by the rafidi, alawites and russians
I have looked up rafidi and alawite and they are both Muslim groups. How can it be a religious war if it is Muslims fighting Muslims? I know they are Shia but are the differences that big that you are happy to kill them because of it? If you accept that Allah is the one god and Muhammad his messenger, and the Quran is gods true word then that is enough for me. I dont undestand all the hatred.

They're not.

The scholars of former have been declared being in contradiction to Islam because of their hatred of Umar (ra), Abu Bakr (ra) (and other beliefs) The laymen of that group aren't necessarily non-Muslim because they may not actually know what they follow or believe in the things that take out of Islam. You can find quotes from scholars such Imam Malik right to the modern day ulema which all speak against them. This group has a great history of declaring war against Muslims.

Here's some proof for one of my statements above

Spoiler

The latter are not Islamic either. And this one's right across the board to all their members (afaik). And this also something scholars have repeated throughout the centuries.

Can you show me what research you've conducted and which scholars back your conclusions?

I never said go out and kill shia because of their beliefs, if you make such serious allegations then bring proof. I've done one of two things 1) Adamantly disagreed with their aqeedah and argued against it here 2) Pointed out their atrocities against Muslims in Syria and stated Muslims need to defend themselves better.

You can believe in Allah, believe that the Prophet (pbuh) was a messanger and also believe that the Qur'an is Allah's word but you can still be a non-Muslim through doing certain actions or believing in certain things.

Edit - Yh it was that quote btw :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Reformed
in time with a bit of maturity youll realise talking and acting like a fanatic demonises muslims more than 1000 majid nawazs' and tommy robinsons put together.

LOL @ the 'thinking' that not being overtly islamic must= going to strip bars

Oright, cool story bro. I don't really want to waste any more time with anti-Muslim trolls today, so I'll let you get on with the trolling in peace. :hat2:
Original post by IdeasForLife
They're not.

The scholars of former have been declared being in contradiction to Islam because of their hatred of Umar (ra), Abu Bakr (ra) (and other beliefs) The laymen of that group aren't necessarily non-Muslim because they may not actually know what they follow or believe in the things that take out of Islam. You can find quotes from scholars such Imam Malik right to the modern day ulema which all speak against them. This group has a great history of declaring war against Muslims.

Here's some proof for one of my statements above

Spoiler

The latter are not Islamic either. And this one's right across the board to all their members (afaik). And this also something scholars have repeated throughout the centuries.

Can you show me what research you've conducted and which scholars back your conclusions?

I never said go out and kill shia because of their beliefs, if you make such serious allegations then bring proof. I've done one of two things 1) Adamantly disagreed with their aqeedah and argued against it here 2) Pointed out their atrocities against Muslims in Syria and stated Muslims need to defend themselves better.

You can believe in Allah, believe that the Prophet (pbuh) was a messanger and also believe that the Qur'an is Allah's word but you can still be a non-Muslim through doing certain actions or believing in certain things.

Edit - Yh it was that quote btw :tongue:
Dont care TBH. Im sick of all the hatred and name calling and killing because of arguments from 1000years ago. Reformed is right peiople like you make Muslims look worse than Nawaz does. He doesnt say to hate anyone.
Original post by guided1
Dont care TBH. Im sick of all the hatred and name calling and killing because of arguments from 1000years ago. Reformed is right peiople like you make Muslims look worse than Nawaz does. He doesnt say to hate anyone.

That's fine with me bro but if you try argue against me islamically and falsely accuse me of encouraging to kill people etc... Then you will get a reply. I'm not sure why you evenquoted me in the first place if you don't actually care about the islamic view? I think you are being somewhat irrationally emotional about this.

I will continue caring about Muslims and posting about their oppression. If you think this problematic, then I'm afraid you're going to have to live with it. You can stand by, whilst Muslims get massacred in their 100,000s, but I'm never going to do that especially when the little I do is raise awareness. If caring about Muslims means I'm "sectarian" or "bringing politics into the isoc" or "makes me worse than Maajid Nawaaz (who you don't seem to know very well anyway))" then I'll gladly accept those labels and statements :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
No idea what's going on up in here. :d
Original post by Nuba123

Lol it's best not to waste time reading :tongue:
[video="youtube;ZavKWy0L4Lo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZavKWy0L4Lo[/video]
Reply 2891
Original post by Nuba123

🙌 I am lost now too....
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Messenger, upon whom be peace, saying, "If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him?" They said, "Not a trace of dirt would be left.” He said: "That is the parable of the five prayers, Allah wipes out sins with them.” (Sahih al-Bukhari 528)
Salam guys
If you use this link then you and I both get 30 percent off student discounts from Unidays
Just sign up with the link and the first 10 Will get a free 50 pound voucher.
Jazakala
Salams guys :smile:
hws every1 doing today? :smile:
Original post by Wjrjtoskfnf
Salam guys
If you use this link then you and I both get 30 percent off student discounts from Unidays
Just sign up with the link and the first 10 Will get a free 50 pound voucher.
Jazakala

Unidays is good, but please do not advertise here.

BarakAllahu feek

Original post by mariam687

Assalaamu 'aleykum, Alhamdulillah, yourself? :smile:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Unidays is good, but please do not advertise here.

BarakAllahu feek

Assalaamu 'aleykum, Alhamdulillah, yourself? :smile:

Thats good, im fine, just studying maths :smile:

Original post by junayd1998

random much? lool
Original post by mariam687

I'm okayy, you?