The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
(XD) A very good teacher:yep: Ohh yeah. They try to be as good as you but it's just gross really :yucky:

Haha no :rofl: But I have found someone I'd want to spend the rest of my life with :u:

Spoiler

Haha fair enough :tongue:

Wow I am offended:colonhash:

Ohh fairs :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg whyy :tongue: were you the director :k:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(XD) A very good teacher:yep: Ohh yeah. They try to be as good as you but it's just gross really :yucky:

Haha no :rofl: But I have found someone I'd want to spend the rest of my life with :u:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my god that is so cuteeeeee :colondollar: you and Saba have like the cutest stories man. I hope everything does work out for you :h: I'd wanna know more but I won't ask... yet :colone:

So yeh, makeup.. Yeh.. I can't keep up the makeup talk anymore lol.

Oh and you know any women who might wanna get married soon? :colonhash: loool :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
ayyyyy

how are you?? :hugs:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
how are you?? :hugs:

Bit rubbish
need to do physics :wink:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Bit rubbish
need to do physics :wink:

Aww good luck with that
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Aww good luck with that

:yy:
Original post by Ayaz789
Omg whyy :tongue: were you the director :k:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No - no one is as good as Christopher Nolan :u:
Original post by Qaz25
Oh my god that is so cuteeeeee :colondollar: you and Saba have like the cutest stories man. I hope everything does work out for you :h: I'd wanna know more but I won't ask... yet :colone:

So yeh, makeup.. Yeh.. I can't keep up the makeup talk anymore lol.

Oh and you know any women who might wanna get married soon? :colonhash: loool :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe and 6 e's! Interesting choice of number :yep: Haha aww! That wasn't really a story so to speak but thanks I guess? :tongue:
Thanks, me too! :biggrin:
:rofl:

Haha tbh this is probably the longest conversation I've had about makeup before :tongue:

"Women" - I have a neighbour of about 30 years old with 3 kids and has an outrageous temper, good enough for you? :mmm:
Urmmm :holmes: Sorry, no :redface:

Hehe and 6 e's! Interesting choice of number :yep: Haha aww! That wasn't really a story so to speak but thanks I guess? :tongue:

Haha tbh this is probably the longest conversation I've had about makeup before :tongue:

"Women" - I have a neighbour of about 30 years old with 3 kids and has an outrageous temper, good enough for you? :mmm:

Lol Yeh 6 e's... a story as in a little bit of romance :tongue: but Yeh.. you'll be a lucky girl if it all works out :h: you don't wanna be in your mid 20s and nowhere with anyone trust me :colonhash:

Pretty sure it's the longest one I've had too loooool. Never again :tongue:

Yeh she sounds like a perfect catch :love: lol.
No one knows anyone :colonhash: how am I meant to find a ladki loooool

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha okay then & have you watched interstellar :frown: btw im not 10 million minutes old :frown: so sad :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha okay then & have you watched interstellar :frown: btw im not 10 million minutes old :frown: so sad :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lovehug:
Original post by Qaz25
Lol Yeh 6 e's... a story as in a little bit of romance :tongue: but Yeh.. you'll be a lucky girl if it all works out :h: you don't wanna be in your mid 20s and nowhere with anyone trust me :colonhash:

Pretty sure it's the longest one I've had too loooool. Never again :tongue:

Yeh she sounds like a perfect catch :love: lol.
No one knows anyone :colonhash: how am I meant to find a ladki loooool

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

XD
Haha fair enough :tongue:
I sure will be! :h:
No, I didn't think so :redface:

:toofunny:

Indeed :lol:

:rofl: sorry bhai
Original post by Ayaz789

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope - on my to do list :u:
I know :redface: just wait 8 months and 1 week :redface:
:console:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7596
:smile:
Reply 7599
Original post by Impressive

That was impressive.

Latest