The Student Room Group

Maths Homework

Can someone do these for me? I've got a unit assessment tommorow and the questions are the same as these but just different numbers. My teacher this year is rubbish therefore I'm having a bit of difficulty as he gives us rubbish notes...
Sorry if the photos blurry in the pic, I don't have the sheet at home, only the photo
And sorry about the state of the second pic, spilt an energy drink on it

20161003_202954.jpg
Anyone??????
Reply 2
The first image is blurry so can't see anything. But I'll give the second one a shot in 5 mins
Original post by Nuba123
The first image is blurry so can't see anything. But I'll give the second one a shot in 5 mins

Cheers
Reply 4
WIN_20161003_21_31_52_Pro.jpgmy apologies if this is wrong but im sure it's not
Original post by Nuba123
WIN_20161003_21_31_52_Pro.jpgmy apologies if this is wrong but im sure it's not

Oh that looks a lot easier than it seems! Thank you very much :biggrin:
Reply 6
In all seriousness, if you're teacher is not great I would strongly recommend SCHOLAR. I didn't use it much last year because I had a good teacher but this year for advanced higher scholar has been beyond useful. Plus you'll find loads of examples etc. Copy down the examples, try some of them and then there's practise questions too. Plus if you plan on doing advanced highers then I would start getting used to it now because you'll be using it A LOT . :biggrin:
Original post by Nuba123
In all seriousness, if you're teacher is not great I would strongly recommend SCHOLAR. I didn't use it much last year because I had a good teacher but this year for advanced higher scholar has been beyond useful. Plus you'll find loads of examples etc. Copy down the examples, try some of them and then there's practise questions too. Plus if you plan on doing advanced highers then I would start getting used to it now because you'll be using it A LOT . :biggrin:

Yeah I didn't think about using scholar, usually I just use it for languages, unfortunately it just seems like I'm going to have to teach myself the entire higher maths course. thank you very much for the advice!
Reply 8
Original post by ___Sophie___
Yeah I didn't think about using scholar, usually I just use it for languages, unfortunately it just seems like I'm going to have to teach myself the entire higher maths course. thank you very much for the advice!

No problem. Definitely use scholar if you're going to be teaching yourself. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest