The Student Room Group

Wrong A Level Options?

I have been looking into courses more as well as which A Levels are more respected and now I feel as though I chose the wrong options. At Cambridge the courses I am interested in are; English, History and Psychological and Behavioral Sciences.

My A Level options are : Maths, Psychology, Religious Studies and English Lit, even if I good results are these options still appropriate choices?
Reply 1
Original post by PrinceProsperity
I have been looking into courses more as well as which A Levels are more respected and now I feel as though I chose the wrong options. At Cambridge the courses I am interested in are; English, History and Psychological and Behavioral Sciences.

My A Level options are : Maths, Psychology, Religious Studies and English Lit, even if I good results are these options still appropriate choices?

English is fine. PBS is fine (depending on college), and reading History without History A-level would be unusual but apparently not unheard of (again, depending on college)... it would be worth checking with an actual Cambridge AT in his thread here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4327946
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending