The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salamandastron
..?

:cube: :penguinhug: :lovehug: I miss you :cry2: :frown:
So annoyed :angry:

My stupid phone has deleted all my contacts for no apparent reason and now I'm having a buggery of a time trying to get them back
Original post by FireFreezer77
:hugs:

Indeed!
:rofl:

Indeed!
Aww just by talking you're helping!
It'd be nice but I'm used to not having any so it doesn't bother me tbh :smile:
Somehow we do, just dont know how!

Oooh haha! Rather random isn't it! :tongue: You seemed to enjoy them though! :biggrin:
Well if that's how they wanted to start it! I dread to think what its gonna be like later on!
It was a **** start! I learned nothing and even resorted to doing a maths test for fun! I've no idea what I'm supposed to be doing, the lack of a teacher is really really poor! We get one once per year! It sucks!
I dont learn very well by reading! I need activites to do so that I can realize what needs to be done and then how well ive done it! Like you would in oh I dont know, a school maybe!
I'm so frustrated by it! I'm gonna fail if we have to read everything from a screen! Big time! I dont take it in!
And getting ahead is not possible with this! I'm way behind already!
And why on earth are we studying Law?
I do but what's the point if I fail!?

Anyways sorry for ranting there. Just very angry!

Am gonna shower now and ill be with you then! :smile:

Aww OK then!
Aw hopefully you'll get some wishes tomorrow :yep:
Yup, but everyone can figure it out together :yep:

Yup :smile:
No worries about the rant - it's good to get stuff like that off your chest. Hmm definitely say something if you don't feel it will help - everyone learns in different ways. Seems you're more of a kinaesthetic learner so more discussions and things should help a lot :yep:
As for the law, maybe that's to do with the knowledge you need about different construction rules?

OK, I need to sleep soon tbh :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 923
Starboy is really growing on me *_* the live performance thoo awhhhh he looked so cute aicnrjwovktjwiv i ded

Also the clown sightings really creep me out i know theres gonna be one in london and im gonna see it and im gonna die and/or accidentally kill it :lol: x_x nopenopenope
Original post by z33
Starboy is really growing on me *_* the live performance thoo awhhhh he looked so cute aicnrjwovktjwiv i ded

Also the clown sightings really creep me out i know theres gonna be one in london and im gonna see it and im gonna die and/or accidentally kill it :lol: x_x nopenopenope

:yy: prsom
Reply 925
Oh no :frown: Did you have any backups?

My phone did that last month :cry2:
Original post by mariam687
nicee, 250!? bargain ngl

mines only expensive bc touchscreen lol.. it was 500 before :/ but i genuinly needed one so i got an expensive one that im gna use for a gd few yrs ukno?

Yeahh it was on for 350 but then had an offer or something so got it for 250 and i thought might as well get it as it'll last me a bit ygm:biggrin: & yeah i understand

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
Oh no :frown: Did you have any backups?

My phone did that last month :cry2:

Not that I know of, I'm not really good with technology tbh.

It sucks doesn't it?
Reply 928
What phone do you have?

I have an HTC One M8 but it's broken, I have to hold it in a specific way for it to charge... Technology even confuses me sometimes :redface:
Original post by UWS
What phone do you have?

I have an HTC One M8 but it's broken, I have to hold it in a specific way for it to charge... Technology even confuses me sometimes :redface:

It's a Moto G XT something or other

Cursed Android
Reply 930
Yeah Android is pretty buggy at times but I prefer it over iPhones any day though

I'm getting my new phone some time this week, this means less time on TSR while I play games lol
Original post by Ayaz789
Yeahh it was on for 350 but then had an offer or something so got it for 250 and i thought might as well get it as it'll last me a bit ygm:biggrin: & yeah i understand

Posted from TSR Mobile

rlly? niceee :smile:
Original post by Matrix123

Aww OK then!
Aw hopefully you'll get some wishes tomorrow :yep:
Yup, but everyone can figure it out together :yep:

Yup :smile:
No worries about the rant - it's good to get stuff like that off your chest. Hmm definitely say something if you don't feel it will help - everyone learns in different ways. Seems you're more of a kinaesthetic learner so more discussions and things should help a lot :yep:
As for the law, maybe that's to do with the knowledge you need about different construction rules?

OK, I need to sleep soon tbh :redface:

Indeed!
I hope so! It'd be nice! :smile:
Well hopefully tbh! :smile:

Indeed! :smile:
Aww tbh it does feel better after that!
Well tomorrow we're gonna sit down and discuss it to see others thoughts on it. I honestly can't deal with it this way!
I belive I am tbh! Did a test as part of the induction module and that was the learning style that I got so ideally they will notice and realize that!
But yes I prefer to actually do something than read it!
Helps my short concentration span too!
Maybe but it was learning about different courts they have in Europe so idk.

Aww ok then! Freezer was really looking forward to chatting to Matrix tonight!
I guess one can wait until tomorrow! :hugs:
Annoyed. I just boiled pasta and the colanders handle is broken, so it burnt my hand and it all fell on the floor and I haven't even eaten today. And I can't seem to fix my PC, I've already lost my entire personal statement; gonna have to write all of that again :frown:
ONLY 1 HOUR TO GO UNTIL IM 19!!!!!! :eek:
Why do I have to work on my birthday! :colonhash:
Original post by mariam687
rlly? niceee :smile:

Yeahh & ikr :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77

Indeed!
I hope so! It'd be nice! :smile:
Well hopefully tbh! :smile:

Aww tbh it does feel better after that!
Well tomorrow we're gonna sit down and discuss it to see others thoughts on it. I honestly can't deal with it this way!
I belive I am tbh! Did a test as part of the induction module and that was the learning style that I got so ideally they will notice and realize that!
But yes I prefer to actually do something than read it!
Helps my short concentration span too!
Maybe but it was learning about different courts they have in Europe so idk.

Aww ok then! Freezer was really looking forward to chatting to Matrix tonight!
I guess one can wait until tomorrow! :hugs:

Absolutely! :smile:
Yup!

Good to hear that! :smile:
I see, well that is a good opportunity to say what you'd prefer in the course:yep:
Hmm true
Uhhh general knowledge law stuff to start with? I guess it's good for companies and construction workers to have a good general idea of this just in case if anything happens in relation to this? Idk tbh :redface:

Awww :redface: sorry about that :colondollar:
I'm just not feeling great, and as long as my mind doesn't "wander" then I'll be OK through the night, sleeping, and back to my usual self tomorrow morning!
And it's your birthday so it's a better day to talk:yep:
So sorry again! :redface:

Spoiler

Goodnight! Sweet Dreams! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Absolutely! :smile:
Yup!

Good to hear that! :smile:
I see, well that is a good opportunity to say what you'd prefer in the course:yep:
Hmm true
Uhhh general knowledge law stuff to start with? I guess it's good for companies and construction workers to have a good general idea of this just in case if anything happens in relation to this? Idk tbh :redface:

Awww :redface: sorry about that :colondollar:
I'm just not feeling great, and as long as my mind doesn't "wander" then I'll be OK through the night, sleeping, and back to my usual self tomorrow morning!
And it's your birthday so it's a better day to talk:yep:
So sorry again! :redface:

Spoiler

Goodnight! Sweet Dreams! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed!
:yep:

Yeah that's true! Hopefully they'll take notice!
I guess!
Maybe?! All I know is that I have no idea what any of it is! I learned nothing!
Hmm possibly! Only time will tell I guess!

Aww it's ok! Just want the best for you! :hugs:
Aww no I'm sorry to hear that!! I hope your mind doesn't wander! Hopefully we will have a happy bubbly Matrux in the morning! :biggrin:
Hmm I suppose it is! :biggrin:
No need to apologize! It's all ok! :smile:

Spoiler

Goodnight Matrix! Sweet Dreams! Sleep Well! :smile: :hugs:
Original post by Salamandastron
..?

:dontknow:
Feeling like a bit of a derp after not recognising where I live and getting off the bus like two streets too early

Latest