The Student Room Group

My predicted grades lower than entry requirements HELP!

Hey guys my predicted grades are DDC i do Applied ICT ( double a-level award )which is a DC and D in business the entry requirements are BCC for Games Development at MMU ( Manchester metropolitan university ) i'm just wonderinng what do i do!!! Will i be accepted? I'm stressing out so much please help!

P.s i spoke to my teachers about changing my predicted grades my ict teacher was being odd and wasn't giving me a straight answer but i'm just gonna have to pester her more and my business teacher said if i do good in the mocks he will increase it but my deadline for UCAS is November 11th so i'm really worried someone please just help me what do i do? Do you think i'd be accepted? Anyone from that uni have any knowledge of how nice they would be with my predicted grades;( please help
Reply 1
Original post by Asadrahman
Hey guys my predicted grades are DDC i do Applied ICT ( double a-level award )which is a DC and D in business the entry requirements are BCC for Games Development at MMU ( Manchester metropolitan university ) i'm just wonderinng what do i do!!! Will i be accepted? I'm stressing out so much please help!

P.s i spoke to my teachers about changing my predicted grades my ict teacher was being odd and wasn't giving me a straight answer but i'm just gonna have to pester her more and my business teacher said if i do good in the mocks he will increase it but my deadline for UCAS is November 11th so i'm really worried someone please just help me what do i do? Do you think i'd be accepted? Anyone from that uni have any knowledge of how nice they would be with my predicted grades;( please help

P.S. The actual deadline for UCAS is 15th January. Your school is setting it's own deadline of 11 Nov just to make sure all their pupils are on time. I'm sure they will extend their deadline if you discuss it with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending