The Student Room Group

jerking off for a dude ain't gay, right?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexFam
what the **** are you talking about

mate shutup
Original post by 0to100
mate shutup

answer the question
Original post by AlexFam
nah it's what drunk dudes say to make a joke you ret

Ret? Is that a word thay gays use?
Original post by AlexFam
bro just ****ing go for it. stop caring too much and enjoy yourself until the bond is deeper. If your girl flirts with another guy, it's because you're not giving her what she wants.

Jeez calm down!
Nothing's gonna happen between us and I have a crush irl anyway.
Yeah thanks for that...
Original post by AlexFam
dude you have no idea
I really love lingerie. it frames the best parts so well it just makes me want to explode

Apparently, its bad when people explode. Maybe this is an intervention?
Original post by FireFreezer77
Jeez calm down!
Yeah thanks for that...

sorry
Original post by BasharAssad
Ret? Is that a word thay gays use?

I don't remember writing that so I'm going to assume it was an amazing insult
Jeez calm down!
Yeah thanks for that...

Why do you use ellipses when you type?

Anime???
I think I finally understand what this thread is about. "Jerking off for a dude" isn't gay, right?" This means " a guy [dude] jerking off isn't a gay thing to do, is it? The Op's asking if men who masturbate might be homosexual. I thought he meant jerking off another bloke. I have to say OP, that your post could have been written a lot clearer.
Original post by markova21
I think I finally understand what this thread is about. "Jerking off for a dude" isn't gay, right?" This means " a guy [dude] jerking off isn't a gay thing to do, is it? The Op's asking if men who masturbate might be homosexual. I thought he meant jerking off another bloke. I have to say OP, that your post could have been written a lot clearer.

Either that or he's jerked off in front of other guys for their amusement

Nah, that's not it.
I meant literally jerking off for another guy's enjoyment. It definitely could have been clearer.
Original post by AlexFam
I think 90% of my homoeroticism is from showing off my body. I just love showing people everything about myself.
I know :colone: I felt pretty awesome on Saturday - Rocky Horror Show, went as Frank. Went down a storm :awesome:
If they are fit then nah not gay bro just 'avin' fun innit :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlexFam
Nah, that's not it.
I meant literally jerking off for another guy's enjoyment. It definitely could have been clearer.

Ah I see. So for instance if you had a male friend who wanted to watch you masturbate? No, that's not gay. If he did the same and watching him made you sexually aroused, that would [could] be classed as gay though. John Lennon was given a hand job by the Beatles manager Brian Epstein once, who apparently had a bit of an obsession with Lennon. Epstein touching him didn't make Lennon gay though.
Ah I see. So for instance if you had a male friend who wanted to watch you masturbate? No, that's not gay. If he did the same and watching him made you sexually aroused, that would [could] be classed as gay though. John Lennon was given a hand job by the Beatles manager Brian Epstein once, who apparently had a bit of an obsession with Lennon. Epstein touching him didn't make Lennon gay though.

No it's pretty gay.
EDIT: also yes to the first part
EDIT2: this thread was originally a joke I thought was funny after 15+ shots of rum
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Bataclan-Eagle
Why do you use ellipses when you type?

Anime???

Because that's just how i write.

Never watched anime in my life
Never watched anime in my life

Good. Awful stuff that is.
Kinda does make you a little gay.. That's if you enjoyed it though and even if you did, just embrace it. Nothing wrong with being gay:smile:
Original post by kiran.malik123
Kinda does make you a little gay.. That's if you enjoyed it though and even if you did, just embrace it. Nothing wrong with being gay:smile:

I think it's time to update the thread
Original post by AlexFam
Well, neither. She's a nice, confident woman but I don't know her. [REDACTED] I also want a relationship before I have sex. [REDACTED]

EDIT: I don't really care about a relationship at this point. I'll be in one if it arises in a good circumstance, but I won't turn down sex either.

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending