The Student Room Group

Has anyone had to relocate to get into midwifery?

Hi I'm currently doing an access course to get into university to do midwifery, I live in Bristol so my first choice university would be UWE, but I'm going to apply for others too, I was just wondering if anyone had to relocate to get into midwifery at university? How many universities can I apply to? As I was thinking about applying to every university that offers midwifery in the uk x
the maximum number of universities that you can apply to is five.
Original post by Kelz80
Hi I'm currently doing an access course to get into university to do midwifery, I live in Bristol so my first choice university would be UWE, but I'm going to apply for others too, I was just wondering if anyone had to relocate to get into midwifery at university? How many universities can I apply to? As I was thinking about applying to every university that offers midwifery in the uk x

As has been said above you are limited to five universities only. Carefully consider their entry requirements against your own predictions and select universities which meet these, and one or two which are slightly below your predictions so that you have a suitable insurance choice, should something go wrong.

It's also important that you choose somewhere you would actually like to live - there is no point going to a university just because they will accept you. The course can and will make you miserable at times just because of the hard work you will need to put in, so you really need to be somewhere you genuinely enjoy.*
Original post by lilibet01
the maximum number of universities that you can apply to is five.

in any one UCAS cycle ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending