The Student Room Group

Girls do you mind if a guy has an ass fetish?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tombob
I'm a 16 year old boy and I have a boyfriend that loves to eat my ass

Great but I'm hetero and this thread is asking girls :smile:
Original post by XOR_
'Ass fetish' perhaps a little extreme a term for most guys but who doesn't like a badonkadonkkadonkkadonkka.

Maybe it is not a fetish but I can't describe more succinctly with two words.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous

I'm pretty sure many guys wouldn't put their tongue in there.

true that, out of all the guys i've been with only one actually knew what rimming was. smh
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by natalie427
I've had weirder requests.

Please do expand!

**giggaddyyy*
Original post by Allie4
true that, out of all the guys i've been with only one actually knew what rimming was. smh

Aww. Do you like it?:colone:
Reply 25
Aww. Do you like it?:colone:

i would if he did it properly.
Original post by Allie4
i would if he did it properly.

Damn, I really hate how lucky some guys are.
It's not even midnight yet :rofl:
guys you gotta eat the booty like groceries
Original post by Lemonsponge
It's not even midnight yet :rofl:

C'mon! what... it wasn't meant to be a dirty thread. I'm just curious as to how many girls find it acceptable/nice.
C'mon! what... it wasn't meant to be a dirty thread. I'm just curious as to how many girls find it acceptable/nice.

I don't think most girls are open to it.
This is mild compared to some of the things I would do if I could actually get girls.
Original post by Lemonsponge
I don't think most girls are open to it.

Probably true, yeah.
I mean, not penetration (vaginal is far better anyway) but kissing, licking, touching it, etc. Appreciating ur... assets more than most guys would (actually, I don't know if other guys like a girl's behind so much but I love it).

I'm a guy too mate and I'm pretty sure many men love to kiss, caress and slip a tongue in there (tickling their rosebud now and then) I'm pretty sure girls and many guys will like it, but reluctant to express it.

Does anyone recall the start scenes of tropic thunder - The energy drink "bootysweat...pop an ass open!"
I'm a guy too mate and I'm pretty sure many men love to kiss, caress and slip a tongue in there (tickling their rosebud now and then) I'm pretty sure girls and many guys will like it, but reluctant to express it.

Does anyone recall the start scenes of tropic thunder - The energy drink "bootysweat...pop an ass open!"

Wtf no, I don't enjoy the sweat. All the girls I've done with smelled really nice as they had showered before.
the booty's fine - but I've been warned to stay away from the butthole (understandably)
Wtf no, I don't enjoy the sweat. All the girls I've done with smelled really nice as they had showered before.

The "bootysweat" thing was just a mockery.
Reply 37
Original post by Allie4

They probably knew
I never thought I would be into "ass stuff"'for want of a better term, but my current boyfriend is a very much an ass man, and I've been surprised to discover how much I enjoy "indulging" in that kind of thing too. Up until him I'd always felt like I'd be too embarrassed to have a man go near there with his mouth and that I wouldn't remotely enjoy it, but I was surprised to discover that I actually enjoy it too! As for anal, I don't particularly enjoy this, but it's not completely terrible as I'd always feared and I do sometimes enjoy doing this with my boyfriend purely because I know he enjoys it and there's not many things better in life than making your partner feel really good in my book! ☺️
(edited 7 years ago)
Well I deffo have one XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending