The Student Room Group

I'm in an interracial relationship (White and Asian) AMA!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blimey1000
What's the best and worst thing about the relationship?

The best thing is just like any relationship, I'm with someone I really like. The worst thing has to be others reactions or weird looks we get if we go to like a Chinese restaurant together. Usually be Chinese girls, Chinese guys are chill
Original post by Bataclan-Eagle
Are you fat or what?

Not at all
Original post by bellalalaxo
Not at all

is he fat?
Original post by Bataclan-Eagle
is he fat?

Nope not at all???
I dont see how the assumption is that we're both overweight when we're both sporty, in good shape people.
apa yang chutney kegemaran anda?

:holmes:*
What do you think about Indian guys and what advice would you give me? Should i take them to Starbucks aswell?
Original post by Idunno99
What do you think about Indian guys and what advice would you give me? Should i take them to Starbucks aswell?

If a girl's main concern is your race you need to find a new girl

Just be confident and talk to girls. The reason there are less girls dating guys of different races is usually because they think the guys arent into them

Just be confident and talk to girls. The reason there are less girls dating guys of different races is usually because they think the guys arent into them

Soo Starbucks is not a good chice?
Original post by Idunno99
Soo Starbucks is not a good chice?

starbucks is always a good choice. get ready to hit up them christmas drinks xo

Lol ok ty

Lol ok ty :smile:
Yay I'm not alone! As someone of mixed race (white-asian) all of my relationships are interracial ones. It's great but like the further away you drift from the city, the more judgement you get from others. But that's to be expected.
Original post by tictactao
Yay I'm not alone! As someone of mixed race (white-asian) all of my relationships are interracial ones. It's great but like the further away you drift from the city, the more judgement you get from others. But that's to be expected.

Yes! That's so true. If we're out together in a city then no one pays us any attention but back in small towns (like one where i live) people aren't very subtle with their staring
Yes! That's so true. If we're out together in a city then no one pays us any attention but back in small towns (like one where i live) people aren't very subtle with their staring

Haha I know what you mean with the staring. Parents can be an issue as well. My first bf was white and his parents didn't approve of me because of my colour (they were aristocrats who dont want the bloodline to be 'tainted') but my current boyfriend is Afghan-Pakistani and his family are totally cool with me so it really depends.
Haha I know what you mean with the staring. Parents can be an issue as well. My first bf was white and his parents didn't approve of me because of my colour (they were aristocrats who dont want the bloodline to be 'tainted':wink: but my current boyfriend is Afghan-Pakistani and his family are totally cool with me so it really depends.

da***???
Haha I know what you mean with the staring. Parents can be an issue as well. My first bf was white and his parents didn't approve of me because of my colour (they were aristocrats who dont want the bloodline to be 'tainted':wink: but my current boyfriend is Afghan-Pakistani and his family are totally cool with me so it really depends.

SAME! My ex came from a very well off background in Korea so we didn't tell some of his relatives because they'd have cut his side of the family off. They didn't want any non-wealthy non-Koreans anywhere near their family but luckily his Mum was okay it was just grandparents etc
SAME! My ex came from a very well off background in Korea so we didn't tell some of his relatives because they'd have cut his side of the family off. They didn't want any non-wealthy non-Koreans anywhere near their family but luckily his Mum was okay it was just grandparents etc

OMG I know that feel Chaebols (korean high society) take relationships very seriously in terms of who they're with. But it's true attitudes are changing among younger generations.
Reply 37

do you think? i'm really attracted to asians with brown skin the guys can be so hot, but i feel like they will get with a white girl but never date because they have this expectation from their family to marry within their race. also brown asian girls are beautiful so it's not really a hard decision.
Original post by Moura
do you think? i'm really attracted to asians with brown skin the guys can be so hot, but i feel like they will get with a white girl but never date because they have this expectation from their family to marry within their race. also brown asian girls are beautiful so it's not really a hard decision.

Err my boyfriend has what you would call 'brown' skin while I am of a different skin tone and race to him. Yes his extended family aren't a big fan of me but his close family couldn't care less about any of that. His grandmother hugs me every time I visit and cooks me whatever I want
How did u meet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending